[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

He needs to hurry up and announce act 2 so i can decided if I want to make the trip to cbus, hopefully those tickets don't sell out prior to announcing act 2.

Will definitely be hitting the NYC show once Act 2 is announced. The Warm Up Dollar and a Dream show last summer was one of the livest I've ever been to.

He's hosting a party at Tier nightclub where I work in downtown orlando and will be performing a short set this Saturday if anyone's in the area..

Do the tickets go on sale tomorrow for the first run or did I miss the boat?

I thought he was just doing a presale so far 
mean.gif

Uh oh, the boat might have sailed already. The tickets for the venue I'm going to sold out 2 1/2 hours later after him tweeting about it

Damn I wanted to go to that rhode island show too and it sold out 
mean.gif

now I gotta try my luck with the nyc show that is bound to sell out in like 2 minutes

Last edited:
turn on notificationsa on twitter for him, hes bound to tweet them at some point. second batch gotta have all the popular;ar cities that get love all the time

Mad he won't be coming to Cle, may hit up show in Det or PItt cause this tour got Big Sean and YG with it. But may just scalp tickets to show in cbus end of this month.

Not really excited about any of the guests he is heading out with.

Was hoping he would have brought along Big KRIT and Chance the Rapper.

Big Sean is a cool add tho I guess.

Not sure how Pusha T and YG fit his audience over KRIT and Chance.

Every act he has outside of his own team is on Def Jam. Dont see how he couldnt get KRIT if he wanted him.

Back
Top Bottom