[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

these arena shows are terrible. Wish I could get small venue tickets
My feelings on it. 

Cole my dawg and definitely intend on seeing him on concert this year, just probably not this tour.  Had to pass on MSG based on the venue and the other acts.  Seen Cole the last 2 summers at Dollar & a Dream and I figured I'd hit that instead.  Just realized, as I'm typing, that this tour probably cancels that out.  Damn. 

Got my tixs to the SF show. I cant wait, Cole and KHart in the same week 
nthat.gif

all the good seats are gone :\  how did you find out the password? if i had it yesterday, i would've been fine

My sister sent me the code. There is another presale tomorrow tho. I don't think it needs a code. Also, the public sale starts Friday.

You still have a couple more chances to cop without paying resell.

Last edited:
**** man I'm in the waiting room searching for staples tickets with the 10 am presale it won't find Seats anywhere.

Why is this **** so complicated all I want is 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium

Last edited:
The presale for Staples it done. Only 300 levels left.

Tomorrow every section will be available but the demand will be crazy high.

Unless it's GA, don't mess with presales. They are only a limited number available and they aren't as good of seats, some lady from ticket master basically admitted this to me during the Yeezus tour when I tried to get them switched to better seats that were available after the presale.

Unless it's GA, don't mess with presales. They are only a limited number available and they aren't as good of seats, some lady from ticket master basically admitted this to me during the Yeezus tour when I tried to get them switched to better seats that were available after the presale.

True but it depends on the seller. Tickermaster's presale is trash. AXS presale is decent.

I don't even mind landing a 300 section, I couldn't even get those and I was on right at 10am sharp.

I'm hoping I'll get another chance tomorrow. I'm not that picky with these things. Would I love better seats? Sure of course.

But top priority is being in the building and not having to buy 300% marked up resale tix to do so

I don't even mind landing a 300 section, I couldn't even get those and I was on right at 10am sharp.

I'm hoping I'll get another chance tomorrow. I'm not that picky with these things. Would I love better seats? Sure of course.

But top priority is being in the building and not having to buy 300% marked up resale tix to do so

You should have a good chance tomorrow if you aren't picky about sections.

True but it depends on the seller. Tickermaster's presale is trash. AXS presale is decent.

Did AXS do the yeezus tour? I don't remember. All I know is the presale seat selection was trash compared to the regulars and presales always make it seem super hard to get. As someone who goes to a lot of shows and have used ticketmaster a lot, I feel confident in saying you shouldn't have a problem getting tickets tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeezus was Axs too.

I had an easier time with those presales however the tickets were a lot more expensive than this show so it makes sense :lol:

trying to get some floor seats or bust for LA show. we'll see tomorrow.. :smokin

Did AXS do the yeezus tour? I don't remember. All I know is the presale seat selection was trash compared to the regulars and presales always make it seem super hard to get. As someone who goes to a lot of shows and have used ticketmaster a lot, I feel confident in saying you shouldn't have a problem getting tickets tomorrow.
From my experience with Ticketmaster, bots usually buy most of the good presale tickets.

On the other hand, AXS's ordering system gives the general public a better chance at buying great seats.

Back
Top Bottom