[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Anyone else feel like this KOD tour really isn't "stadium music?" Honestly since Friday Night Lights (I guess we could say FHD), his career has taken a turn that we have debated for years on this site. But I feel like he's been on a forced 4:44 route 4 out of his last 5 projects. Maybe it's just me in my thoughts with him not coming anywhere near me that I can toss these ideas around about not seeing him this summer- or summers past

I haven’t watched the full interview yet, but the part where he’s talking about going out without taking a drink and having that urge pulling at you to get a drink.... way too relatable.

Same with the social media portion and the urge to check your phone so much. His feelings on social media in general resonated completely with me. Hope the rest of the interview is just as good.

Interview was...bland, I mean thats J. Cole persona (not in a bad way) he just chill, simple dude

Hope he taught you a lot. Keep praising them like he said. It's clear you didn't learn a thing from watching it because you still on his nuts.

What is fake deep?

Bunch of different things

I would say one, people who don’t read but look to j coles etc for information, when there’s literally people out there who dedicate their lives to research and other things (concerning social stuff)

Two, People who exhibit conscious behavior solely to be diffrent

Three, people who exhibit conscious behavior and condemn nonsense and turn around and then participate in the same nonsense later when it’s convenient

Back
Top Bottom