[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

I said this in rap thread as well:

if you weren’t a Cole fan before this, your probably won’t ever be.

Us cole fans also can’t get upset with the typical criticism he gets such as boring, production wack, etc because those are same critiques Ive had after FHD. Because after you make albums like FNL, Warm Up, FHD, you expect that same type of work and growth going forward.

This album I felt like he addressed lot of the criticism I had. Finally linked with bunch of dope producers and this his best sounding album imo. Would of loved more features such as Drizzy, Hov, Benny, etc but he linked with 2 of the dopest from
This era in 21 & Lil Baby, and dropped 2 dope tracks. His flow got some energy and bounce to it and he he just talking his ish which is dope.

Maybe cause Lot of Cole fans saw Cole. drake, kdot, etc all comeup, we just wanna see them win, but I felt he really dropped a solid project. Feel like lot of the non cole fans already going in with the same critiques without listening or giving a chance. Not sure how you listen to 95 South/My Life, and say yeah. Still sleepy Cole. Maybe im a washed boring dude lol

Tobias Harris did his thing. I like the newer flow he’s been using compared to his earlier days. He rapping rapping

I said this in rap thread as well:

if you weren’t a Cole fan before this, your probably won’t ever be.

Us cole fans also can’t get upset with the typical criticism he gets such as boring, production wack, etc because those are same critiques Ive had after FHD. Because after you make albums like FNL, Warm Up, FHD, you expect that same type of work and growth going forward.

This album I felt like he addressed lot of the criticism I had. Finally linked with bunch of dope producers and this his best sounding album imo. Would of loved more features such as Drizzy, Hov, Benny, etc but he linked with 2 of the dopest from
This era in 21 & Lil Baby, and dropped 2 dope tracks. His flow got some energy and bounce to it and he he just talking his ish which is dope.

Maybe cause Lot of Cole fans saw Cole. drake, kdot, etc all comeup, we just wanna see them win, but I felt he really dropped a solid project. Feel like lot of the non cole fans already going in with the same critiques without listening or giving a chance. Not sure how you listen to 95 South/My Life, and say yeah. Still sleepy Cole. Maybe im a washed boring dude lol

this !!!! First listen I was rocking with Punchin the clock , close & applying pressure with heavy . After a few listen I rock with the whole album. I could’ve done without 100 mil. But I’m realizing that people only listen to an album once before they call it a classic or trash “ underwhelming “ .

I still like this Cole. A nice short and sweet album. Great production, great rapping, and great features.

Reactions: Ube
859B6567-4E01-429D-A589-6B556043261E.jpeg

The further he gets away from chasing the radio, the closer we get to the mixtapes. It’s been a nice progression from 4YEO -> KOD -> Offseason. Easily the best mix of bars + production out of all his albums IMO.

Looking forward to the Fall-Off.

Back
Top Bottom