[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Most monotonous rapper since Papoose. Same flow on every track.
Same flow on every track? Sigh. I respect someone saying that his music doesn't do it for them, but he doesn't have the same flow on every track.
I can understand someone saying this but it's more about the beats he raps on where many probably won't notice his flow change. His go to flow however can become monotonous to many or just his voice in general.

freestyle was dope at the end....."....sweeter than a jumper on a gay ray allen"
laugh.gif

homes know as much bout his release date as we do
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

^its replaying right now...i only caught the tail end of it earlier

he recapping stories so far....giving his run down on him/drake...his place in rap, cats he working wit, rap in general

hadnt heard anything off the wall but he just told a story bout him & hov in the car and a bum coming up from Marcy that Jay knew that was kinda funny

Freestyle from mtvrapfix
thought it was pretty dope that the best song to me from FNL "Enchanted" was an early one that he wanted to put Jay on....he shuda went on and keep it for the album, but im good with the og classic record
pimp.gif

"We had dreams just to make it up the flag pole, just to find out that our heroes were some a-holes"

I may be reaching, but anyone think this could be a shot at Kanye? I know it was always rumored Ye doesn't like Cole, and considering Kanye is known for being a rapper/producer which is what Cole is I can really see him looking up to Ye.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

"We had dreams just to make it up the flag pole, just to find out that our heroes were some a-holes"

I may be reaching, but anyone think this could be a shot at Kanye? I know it was always rumored Ye doesn't like Cole, and considering Kanye is known for being a rapper/producer which is what Cole is I can really see him looking up to Ye.
hand_reaching.jpg

1. chicks in the video were banging
2. video confused me
3. i like cole's coat
4. thats a good look for cole, maybe they'll play that vid on bet
5. ... dude needs to trim that goatee...
6. it looked like they were wearing big coats in L.A.... weird...

Yeah that coat is real nice..

In The Morning video should be out Valentines Day and supposedly they're shooting videos for Higher & Enchanted
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

how do you embed a video?
Ask DipsetGeneral.

No shots.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
No offense taken
laugh.gif

@DonDelaVega when you click on "add reply" look for the "HTML" option right down from the yellow smiley face option...

Click on the "HTML" thing, then copy and paste your embed code from Youtube or whatever...

Back
Top Bottom