[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

^Just please stop posting in this thread.. You should be the last one to talk on making music
laugh.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by irie

still waiting on that cdq track of lamar and cole - temptation, anyone got it?
I was wondering the same thing. I have the YouTube version of it on my iPod.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You're a "big fan" but think his music is stale and boring "nowadays"???? Do you think he's just hit a rough patch and are hoping he gets out of it and back to making good music? What is "nowadays"? What exactly is stale and boring about him now?

You scoff at ppl saying Cole has strong song structure so I have to ask what exactly are you a big fan of? You don't care about a hot 16 or 24 so what do you like about J. Cole? His looks? According to you, compared to other freshmen he sucks at making songs and that's why he'll never drop. Why are you in this thread?

You're either a liar that hasn't really given Cole's music any real chance and actually just hate him or you're troll talking out your @*+ posting a whole lotta nonsense using the stan card to make your point seem valid. Actually you're probably both.
All valid questions that I doubt dude answers since all he is focused on is Cole's release date which proves nothing.

But yall do sound like stans.How am i hating or trolling? I dont just care about his release date. Im just being honest. "In The Morning" is my joint. Yall need to sit down talking bout hatred in my heart...far from it. I hope he drops a classic album. AS OF NOW son is sounding real stale.

A lot of ___'s on NT seem to just d-ride everything ya favorite artist drop. Sure its a lot of dudes who Cole can "rap" better then, who cares though, its a lot of dudes who make better music then him and thats ALL that matters.

Big Sean and everyone else is progressing. Where is Cole? He cant consistently make MUSIC like those dudes can. Thats why I said he need to turn it up. Dude is just a rapper at this point. Im not answering yall dudes no more. Yall make no sense when im just being honest. How many times do I have to reiterate that I actually like Cole...but im not going to front son is real stale right about now.

Im done debating/arguing with you ___'s..Let me live... Im looking forward to new good J.Cole material too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

You're a "big fan" but think his music is stale and boring "nowadays"???? Do you think he's just hit a rough patch and are hoping he gets out of it and back to making good music? What is "nowadays"? What exactly is stale and boring about him now?

You scoff at ppl saying Cole has strong song structure so I have to ask what exactly are you a big fan of? You don't care about a hot 16 or 24 so what do you like about J. Cole? His looks? According to you, compared to other freshmen he sucks at making songs and that's why he'll never drop. Why are you in this thread?

You're either a liar that hasn't really given Cole's music any real chance and actually just hate him or you're troll talking out your @*+ posting a whole lotta nonsense using the stan card to make your point seem valid. Actually you're probably both.
All valid questions that I doubt dude answers since all he is focused on is Cole's release date which proves nothing.

But yall do sound like stans.How am i hating or trolling? I dont just care about his release date. Im just being honest. "In The Morning" is my joint. Yall need to sit down talking bout hatred in my heart...far from it. I hope he drops a classic album. AS OF NOW son is sounding real stale.

A lot of ___'s on NT seem to just d-ride everything ya favorite artist drop. Sure its a lot of dudes who Cole can "rap" better then, who cares though, its a lot of dudes who make better music then him and thats ALL that matters.

Big Sean and everyone else is progressing. Where is Cole? He cant consistently make MUSIC like those dudes can. Thats why I said he need to turn it up. Dude is just a rapper at this point. Im not answering yall dudes no more. Yall make no sense when im just being honest. How many times do I have to reiterate that I actually like Cole...but im not going to front son is real stale right about now.

Im done debating/arguing with you ___'s..Let me live... Im looking forward to new good J.Cole material too
pimp.gif
right on brotha.
i been stopped addressing ur comments cuz u lost....when u said "in the morning" is your joint that solidified ur point that you want Cole to make a certain type of music...when u said BiG Sean is progressing and making better music because he released a song wit chris brown, that nailed it home 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

pimp.gif
I'm the farthest thing from a J. Cole stan
laugh.gif
I've read your posts in this thread and they reek of lies and/or contradiction after contradiction.

How about you answer the questions I asked instead of being so defensive and talking about what everybody else in this thread is to you. From the shh you've said you don't seem like a fan in the least especially just cuz you like one song of Cole's. You're not being honest with all your statements that are so inconsistent.

So I'll ask again what is NOW? What is stale about him NOW? You talking like he just released a whack mixtape where he's rapping with no hooks and it has no songs on it.

laugh.gif
Big Sean is probably one of the most underwhelming freshmen on any of the lists. He is NOT progressing. I got all of the Finally Famous mixtapes and he only has so many actual songs that are good.

Big Sean couldn't rap a gift let alone make songs that are better than J. Cole's.

Fam, Big Sean got a song with Chris Brown right now which is a winner.No ****ish stuff, No ignorant stuff, just good music. We dont wanna hear "this is a song for my haters" or "who dat". That's semi-wack. Dudes acting like I cant have MY OWN opinion on someone's music I actually like or step into this thread cuz i said something negative. Do I have to cosign everything he do? I got everything he done put out,  im a fan damn...Let me live.

I aint arguing with yall ___'s no more like I said. All I want is new material. Hopefully my dude Cole will step it up musically... not rapping wise.
pimp.gif

The fact ya'll keep talking about Big Sean's song making ability is hilarious to me.  Son is wack at making actual songs, the only reason he has ever had a decent song were because of a guest rapper or singer.  But Sean by himself...HELL NO!

laugh.gif
@ Big Sean having a song with Chris Brown being a winner.  That's not winning at all.  J. Cole putting out quality music on his last two mixtapes is definitely winning!! 

I remember I heard somewhere, I think it was an interview, that the Lamar tracks will drop when the XXL magazine hits the stands (Tuesday?)

Originally Posted by inspectah derek

I remember I heard somewhere, I think it was an interview, that the Lamar tracks will drop when the XXL magazine hits the stands (Tuesday?)
thats what I heard too.

Back
Top Bottom