[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

D320DD6A-6C80-4DC7-B6FB-5BF07CD2228F.jpeg

He said this is how he's coming all 2019. I'm hoping we get a solo project outside of kill edward

Quoted for emphasis. Cole is Top 3 in my book but his beats so goofy.
yeah they almost sound like beats made in like 30 min or something lol
very plain sounding imo

he's had his share of good beats tho so idk lol maybe its a intentional thing to make the beats more plain so you can focus on his bars?

the promos for the single made it seem like it was gonna be something BIG. it was okay, but not something that shouldve been promoted, a surprise drop would've been better imo.. especially after all of the ROTD3 promotions.

I rock with this. Its funny to me seeing him promote a single tho... this didnt call for all that. Its no Power Trip, which is still goat.

Takes me back to the earlier days when wee would all talk about what moves he was making and if a song would be a hit and get him more fans or win over doubters

I dont miss that era of his career at all lol

I think the promotion was mainly to keep people interested in his teams project which I'm guessing will come out soon.

the promos for the single made it seem like it was gonna be something BIG. it was okay, but not something that shouldve been promoted, a surprise drop would've been better imo.. especially after all of the ROTD3 promotions.
Promoted? He posted his song on HIS page and let twitter do all the talking. Y’all acting like he has billboards videos and whole social media blitz.........calm down. Lol

Promoted? He posted his song on HIS page and let twitter do all the talking. Y’all acting like he has billboards videos and whole social media blitz.........calm down. Lol

Don’t be silly. He and his whole team were promoting this up. Dude you quoted is right

Confused by all the subliminals on the single. J cole is friends with every rap click ever created. He doesn’t have any enemies so I’m not sure who he dissing

He even patch things up with the mumble rappers

Back
Top Bottom