J Crew?

Not addicted, but I've bought a BUNCH of their stuff in the past year or so...

I stumbled across a Camo jacket from there on the humble... Had to have it. Grabbed it for my birthday last year.

Then I wandered into the nearby Factory Store when they had a nice sale. Cleaned up nice...

Then my co-worker let me in on her discounts from the regular and Factory stores... It's been a wrap since then...

I wish some of the Third Party items would go on sale tho...

Never buy that stuff at full price. Always cop on sale. Decent quality at a decent price... :pimp:

I got about 100 jcrew flannels and oxfords along with various other assorted button ups I'm about to put up on eBay. Also got a **** load of sweaters cable knits hoodys fleece etc that I don't want most of it brand new. I was a manager there for 3 years the style never changes it's different variations of the same thing season to season i still rock with certain pieces but it gets old.

Last edited:
J crew stuff is too short and boxy.

I gotta size up to XL for most long sleeve stuff, but its just wide AF at that point

Last edited:
Been heavy on Jcrew since like 09/10 in go back and forth between them and ralph.

Whoever said their style never changes was right. The older I've gotten and the longer my money is getting the more interested I've become with their 3rd party items.

At this stage in my career it's actually rare that I leave the house without at least one of their pieces on. They make up I'd say 50-60% of my wardrobe.

Been shopping pretty much only at J Crew for clothes for about 3 years, minus jeans pretty much. Big fan of their chambrays, plain t-shirts, and their shorts. 

Can't do J-Crew for the most part. Located in DC.. got tired of being at random bars and having other dudes popup with the same shirt, suit, or sweater on as me.

I will admit I've noticed a decrease in quality a lot more lately which makes me sad.

Love J.Crew. Been pretty much my favorite brand for simple, straightforward "menswear". 

Yep. When it comes to casual button ups, flannels, chinos, shorts, I'm all J Crew bro.

I own a lot of J. Crew. Wouldn't call it an addiction. They just have a wide selection and their slim fit fits me well.

And this is why I wear J. Crew… I prefer a timeless, classic style.

This and I love the fact that there aren't logos everywhere on their **** when I said it gets old I just meant after years of your closet being 90% crew u wanna jump back into other things

Practically my entire wardrobe...the sizing is great their sales are just too good to pass up sometimes 

Can't do J-Crew for the most part. Located in DC.. got tired of being at random bars and having other dudes popup with the same shirt, suit, or sweater on as me.

Yeah, i've went to hang out with friends and half of them are wearing jcrew sports shirts.

I buy basic stuff from uniqlo and gap. Would try Club Monaco like someone mentioned if I had more money to spend.

Back
Top Bottom