j dilla himslelf = mayor of nyc - why hasn't he been banned yet?

i couldve sworn mods let it be known that he was to be banned on site. hes had multiple screennames already and all were banned, he obviously has shown he isntmature or intelligent enough to keep himself outa trouble on here. just wondering how long its gonna take the mods here to ban him again.

he is an ignorant nuasance to the board and does nothing but insult members, troll and edit all his replies to try and cover his tracks.
yes, i am mad. very mad. so mad i cant sleep at night knowing hes not banned.

im not in love with the guy either but do you really gotta snitch like that?
ohwell.gif

what about that vid of him in his UPS uniform sayin "im gettin money nigazz" and "im done with NT"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP aren't you the lame who saved all of the female NT'ers pics and made anappreciation thread for them? Even going to the lengths of taking pics from photobuckets and blogs?[/color]

prodcionfresc arent you the guy who makes up lies about members to try and get lolz, then goes back and edits all his posts? yeah thats you.

OP is one of the biggest "snitches" ( I hate using that word) on this site. He'd instigate arguments, act childish, and then say how he could getsomeone banned.

Grow up.

I promise, I PROMISE, that there is a world out there, that isnt simply colored black and red, where emotions can be shown through these things called faces,not html codes.

Promise,

Originally Posted by acosta2

prodcionfresc arent you the guy who makes up lies about members to try and get lolz, then goes back and edits all his posts? yeah thats you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Makeup lies? That's the best you can do? Go get some %@$, virgin.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by acosta2

laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go get some %@$, virgin.[/color]

im saying..its not that serious son there's a ignore button for people like u
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom