J.F.K. You are missed~~Time to Recognize Vol. 1

Just wanted to show some appreciation to one of our best Presidents of the United States of America.  
pimp.gif

I'm from Dallas,TX
wink.gif
 and just went to the museum to learn about him and what he did etc. He never gets the love that he deserves. 

Some times you have to remember....

Think that I made this mainly for the video, but I left it as a link primarily to not take away from the showing appreciation for him. But I did just see this video as I was making this post which made it weird and I felt it was meant to be shown. 

Much Love to the Kennedy Family 

2yuaw5i.jpg

24o7m28.jpg

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

Just wanted to show some appreciation to one of our best Presidents of the United States of America.  
pimp.gif

I'm from Dallas,TX
wink.gif
 and just went to the museum to learn about him and what he did etc. He never gets the love that he deserves. 

Some times you have to remember....

Think that I made this mainly for the video, but I left it as a link primarily to not take away from the showing appreciation for him. But I did just see this video as I was making this post which made it weird and I felt it was meant to be shown. 

Much Love to the Kennedy Family 

2yuaw5i.jpg

24o7m28.jpg

[/font]

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

pimp.gif

[/font]

Best? That's reaching. Cmon man he didn't even complete his term how does that qualify him to be ranked among the best?

pimp.gif

[/font]

Best? That's reaching. Cmon man he didn't even complete his term how does that qualify him to be ranked among the best?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

pimp.gif

[/font]

Since when does completing a term as President mean they're one of the best.

C'mon man, dude was assassinated.

JFK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

[/font]

JFK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw a 10-part documentary on youtube by a guy who did a hell of a lot of research on the JFK assassination and Bush Sr. was the main culprit. Really interesting stuff.

JFK was gonna do some great things for the US
pimp.gif

I saw a 10-part documentary on youtube by a guy who did a hell of a lot of research on the JFK assassination and Bush Sr. was the main culprit. Really interesting stuff.

JFK was gonna do some great things for the US
pimp.gif

^ just like Obama is supposed to. Let's just hope those damn republicans don't get trigger happy again. I like this president. No h o m o.

^ just like Obama is supposed to. Let's just hope those damn republicans don't get trigger happy again. I like this president. No h o m o.

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

pimp.gif

[/font]

JFK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly what I was going to say.

Back
Top Bottom