J.R could be a great player.

b0d1614c094404c35308a8f4a49f349ab02916c6.jpg
Were not in here to discuss his attitude or off courtissues. This guy can flat out play, yes he makes some bad decisions but none the less he is nice. I remember reading he is one of the highest scorers perminute in basketball. There is gonna come a time when he is gonna want the spotlight and wanna leave Denver. Say what you want he can flat out play.

No he couldn't be...

Why does this thread pop up every six months?
smh.gif

He's not a great basketball player. End of story.

Energy, passion and talent is what he has now. He'll become an all star once he adds good decision making skills to the mix. Will that happen? Who knows.He is still mad entertaining to watch tho. Son celebrates every three like he single handedly ended the countries debt.

Doesn't have the intelligence on the court to be great.

This is what separates players like Bryant, James, Wade, Duncan, etc from the "good" players.

J.R could have been great player.
FIX

and that was only true when he 1st came to the NBA

but he is what he is now and nothing is going to change that

hes a GOOD player, i actually like his game....UNLIMITED RANGE FTW!!!!

He still has work to do though , to be GREAT....

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

ballislife32688 wrote:
J.R could be a great player.

Indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He just need to stop jackin up crazy 3's
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He definitely needs to stop that. Dude just jacks up 3's like there's no tomorrow. But he also needs better decision making skills on the court. He didshow that he is a pretty solid passer in the playoffs against the Lakers. But he lives and dies by the 3.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

hes a GOOD player, i actually like his game....UNLIMITED RANGE FTW!!!!

He still has work to do though , to be GREAT....
Agreed.

All son needs is Basketball IQ and he will be straight, cause if he get's that then the talent he exudes will just be used at the proper moment in thegame...and it will be
eek.gif

he really impressed me in the playoffs. he definitely showed that he is more than a shooter. if he continues to work on his game and keep his head straight, hecan be special

He could be... Its just the basketball IQ that kills it. If he gets that, he'll take smarter shots, make the right plays, the right passes, etc that'llall help improve his game a lot. That's what's a knock on his game. If he improves on that, mix it with his athletisism & you have a great player.

Everyone is right about the lack of Ball I.Q.

He also needs a midrange game.

Back
Top Bottom