J.R. SMITH WITH JORDAN BRAND?....

Watchin the game right now....and it appears that J.R. Smith is rockin some Powder Blue IXs
pimp.gif
(might be fusions, look good on tv)....can anybody confirm if he has moved fromNike to Jordan?.....

Why is there a post every night of someone wanting to know what kicks a baller is wearing? Do you want them? Or does it matter what everyone else's opinionis... Get Tivo, pause it.

Originally Posted by bdub253

Why is there a post every night of someone wanting to know what kicks a baller is wearing? Do you want them? Or does it matter what everyone else's opinion is... Get Tivo, pause it.
Lmao.....I wanna know cuz i wanna know....why do you waste your time on a thread you dont have to post on saying the same thing other haterssay?....JUST CONFIRM AND SHUT THE HELL UP.....honestly, if your not helpin me why bicker?...i know its freedom of speech but do somethin useful...and thesepost arent even that common for a thread that hardly gets thrills these days anyway, do to the Armada of fusions and garbage thats been releasin.....Not oncedid i ask for opinions i said Confirm....MORON....
And i clearly asked if he is with Jordan Brand now.....Idiot....

Jr smith has switched teams no I'm just waiting for dwayne wade to come to the dark side

It's really wierd jr was wearing fusion 9s first half I saw in first half highlights now he switched to hyperdunks just saw a close up what is jr doing !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

It's really wierd jr was wearing fusion 9s first half I saw in first half highlights now he switched to hyperdunks just saw a close up what is jr doing !
MJ probably called Carmelo to tell JR he doesn't want him wearing Jordan Brand

they were probably uncomfortable as hell tearin his feet up so his switched

remember that fusions are "half" nike, so he doesn't really need to go to JB to wear them.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

remember that fusions are "half" nike, so he doesn't really need to go to JB to wear them.

That does make sense...but they do come in a Jordan Box not a Nike one....

Originally Posted by MH602

they were probably uncomfortable as hell tearin his feet up so his switched

This is probably what occurred let's face it's jb stopes caring about comfort ever since the dub zeros

If you tuned into the second half you can clearly see he switched back into hyperdunks. I bet those fusions were heavy and bulky.....And a Nuggets playoffserious win...Denver stand up

2nd half, I'm pretty sure he wore Hyperdunks. Unless, I was dreaming.

capt.e27fb76f603b4764ac61f476c10911e3.hornets_nuggets_basketball_codz144.jpg

BRING IT ON MAVS!!!!

ON second thought, I think he should stick with his Zoom Flightclub.

Back
Top Bottom