J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Originally Posted by khadafi252

are you releasing this thru the app store? if so, did you have to get any kind of clearance thru nike to use the images? i'm just curious.
Wouldn't he only need to get it cleared, if he's making money off of it?
And this sounds like a good idea. As already said, I need it for Android.

Looks good!! Let us know when its available!! 
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sounds like a lot of yall have Android. Will have to get that one started sooner than I thought I think.

Awesome idea! Maybe eventually add to it a section on how to spot fakes. Just list common differences between some real and fake J's. Just a thought.

Wouldn't he only need to get it cleared, if he's making money off of it?

IDK!  some apps have been known to sneak into the app store AND be legit that enable free tethering on your iphone.  if that can happen, who knows if he has to get any kind of clearance, right!?  either way, it's still a pretty damn good idea.  some of the sneaker apps in the app store are lame as hell.

Good work, hopefully its free. But i feel like i learn all the releases dates through NT.

A cool one would be if you could take a picture of any J's, you could tell me which shoe it is?
1's, 11's, 3's etc

thanks for the support guys. working hard to keep it simple but still offering the key info.

It seems like keeping it Jordan's only would make it a lot easier to keep it up to date. As others said, I would definitely dl it if free.

Looks really dope, good luck with the project. A couple of suggestions:

1. Reverse your current release date order so that the release dates are descending order (most current release is at the top, furthest out release date is toward the bottom). Similar to the way text messages are laid out on iPhones.

2. Maybe make a "Lite" free version and a "Full" paid version. The "Lite" version would need to be supported with ads. Some people don't mind the ads for the free version, while others will pay to avoid ads altogether. I know creating apps is costly, especially time and actually getting it to the app market, so maybe something to consider.

Back
Top Bottom