J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Sole collector has a sneaker release app for more than just Jordan's
Have you tried using that app lately? Doesn't work.

What about us window phone users
smile.gif

Great work but def need to start on that android. Version and my suggestion is make it only for js and pennys that's all I really care about

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Sole collector has a sneaker release app for more than just Jordan's
Have you tried using that app lately? Doesn't work.

Yeah, I don't think it's worked since November

i will help you transfer this into android too and get you a lot of download pm me if anything

Originally Posted by scunny

Awesome idea! Maybe eventually add to it a section on how to spot fakes. Just list common differences between some real and fake J's. Just a thought.

indifferent.gif
 Do you really need that much help to spot a fake that you need a mobile check list???

Anyway the app sounds good would DL

Would 100% download this good luck and continue making it better. Looks dope so far
pimp.gif

so far my plans are for it to be a free app with some premium options available inside the app.

Getting close to being done with the app:

Added a Team tab too that lists all of the athletes and some of their info.

even if it costs $10 ill buy it.........................sike lol!!! I hope to see it in the top 25 "free" apps!

Here is a quick screen shot of the Team page. Not all the data is in yet, but you can get the idea:

What is the title of the app. If it's available for iPhone, it will also be available for iPad, right ? I use android phone but I would download it on my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom