J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Got anymore codes??? Im trynna join the club for free, but I ain't mad at u for charging

sorry man don't have any more at the moment

congrats fam! you finally got your app up!

which makes me think...how come NikeTalk don't have an app...or do they and I just couldn't find it?

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

which makes me think...how come NikeTalk don't have an app...or do they and I just couldn't find it?

We're still using Yuku

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

thanks man appreciate it. been fun so far.
working on a NikeTalk app would be badass, just not sure Yuku would have the right backend stuff needed to do it.

if you guys get a chance would appreciate a review of the app. i got a couple of guys i was able to tell from a competing app giving my app 1 star reviews. sucks.

Just purchased and I'm very impressed. Good work bro!

Edit: just left a positive review. I see you're getting some bad reviews from a couple of haters

Thanks! Rated it at 5 stars. 
One thing I would like to see is the ability to filter the numbered (I-XX3) release dates from all the rest of the (IMO) crap that JB releases. I also liked someone elses idea of being able to track your collection within the app.

thanks guys. i was able to see the negative reviews on the app where from people who positively rated another company's competing app. they are just trying to hate on competition.

agreed a filter is key. right now my plan is to have a filter button in the upper right portion of the list to filter "signature" releases.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

nothing for blackberry ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
yea and anything for the palm 650?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom