J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

This app is just perfect.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Copped. nice.

Though I feel slightly bamboozled on the "History" section.

Any chance you can add a gallery with pics of all the (relevant) shoes for each model? I kind of thought thats what it was gonna be. Seems like you used the official pics from jb seeing as the katrina 3s were on there, but it would be cool to have a mobile "Bible" like that sole collector issue from 2008 that had all the models and is now outdated.
Just a thought.
definitely planning on finishing out the History section with what you have mentioned, more of a catalog of all of the releases. but as you can imagine that is quite a lot of content and been a lot of work just to get it to where it is now. will be working on it though!

looks like there was an issue with Push Notifications on my last release. just submitted an update to Apple which should fix this issue. prob be about a week until it hits the store. sorry about that.

Great job on the app!
Going through the Android version, how about:

-Some Performance Improvements? Get's really laggy when I start scrolling down

-Filter by monthly upcoming release dates? Maybe this is included already but I'm missing it

None the less, great job on the app man, been looking for one like this.

^ yeah i noticed the performance issues for Android when i got it on my test device. i will work on improving that, i think it has to do with trying to load all of those images in the table view. the monthly headers will be coming soon too, they didn't directly support it with the method i was using, but will soon. i will post back here when i get that updated.

Originally Posted by airberg

looks like there was an issue with Push Notifications on my last release. just submitted an update to Apple which should fix this issue. prob be about a week until it hits the store. sorry about that.

any way of putting some type of alarm on release days or the day before? or is this the push notifications u speak of

any way of putting some type of alarm on release days or the day before? or is this the push notifications u speak of
^^^^ Was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yeah once Apple approves the new update with Push Notifications you will get an alert directly on your phone to remind you of an upcoming release. Should be pretty cool.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yeah once Apple approves the new update with Push Notifications you will get an alert directly on your phone to remind you of an upcoming release. Should be pretty cool.

I assume this will apply to the android version as well?

^ thanks man I appreciate it.

Had some good feedback sent to me from the app. Going to try to integrate release dates with the iPhone calendar. Should make it even easier to keep up-to-date.

Let me know if anyone has any more ideas.

*checks the thread for the first time in a while*

I see you have ipad and android versions now. That's what's up.

Gonna download the ipad version now.

^ no sorry man, don't have it for Windows phone 7.

Might be doing BlackBerry soon though!

Back
Top Bottom