J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

you really charging people to lookup release dates b?

I was gonna download it but then I saw it wasnt free 
alien.gif

Last edited:
you really charging people to lookup release dates b?

I was gonna download it but then I saw it wasnt free 0]

i felt the same but i bought it to support a NTer, its a good app but obviously the information is already all over the net for free with a simple search on google or here.

For the app creator: I have an issue with the push notifications, they're STILL not working.

Am I doing something wrong?

Great app. Very convenient, totally worth .99 good job. I would love to see reminders sent out before the release for ANDROID.

Great app. Very convenient, totally worth .99 good job. I would love to see reminders sent out before the release for ANDROID.

thanks man appreciate it. been looking into Push for Android. you know what version of Android you running?

I am happy to say the Push Notifications are finally working on the latest update, which just hit the store. You should now receive reminders for shoes you have in your Favorites section, along with general broadcast updates on major news updates.

What the heck happened to this app? No updates in forever.

you on Android? i been having some issues with the Android version getting the updates. i have everything entered. make sure to get the latest version from Google Play store.

also make sure to hit the menu button for android and hit the refresh button.

feel free to PM me or send me an email at feedback@j23.co

Last edited:
Oops I'm an idiot, I thought the refresh button was only to refresh your settings not to load the current update, it works.

Back
Top Bottom