JA RULE IN HIS PRIME APPRECIATION THREAD.

idc i supported r.u.l.e. and no matter how many times he tries to comeback i always will continue ja was coll as anything i like his music

Son had HITS!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VVV was dope and rule 3:36 had some bangers on there as well..

after that he went downhill

"Race Against Time" is my @+%$

"lord can we get a break...we ain't really happy here..."

Irv Gotti was like Diddy 2K...

Ja had HITS for days... I liked his music, listened to Venni Vetti Vicci last week... He was just out of pocket talkin that gangsta %#@!... I was a fan of him& 50, but you know hip hop fans are gay and have to choose sides so Ja fizzled out... (tho there were other factors that had more to do with it than just50 tho)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Irv Gotti was like Diddy 2K...

Ja had HITS for days... I liked his music, listened to Venni Vetti Vicci last week... He was just out of pocket talkin that gangsta %#@!... I was a fan of him & 50, but you know hip hop fans are gay and have to choose sides so Ja fizzled out... (tho there were other factors that had more to do with it than just 50 tho)

would you be so kind to explain those factors good sir my vision is kind of blurry

aye where the holla video at man ???

I thought ja was going to bounce back after that New York track i mean that #@*@ was
pimp.gif
to the fullest

I hated this dude since holla dollas or whatever. And nobody at school would ever cosign with me

Those were the days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrshoeman
THIS WAS MY $+$@!

Ja had hits for days...if you were in middle school when he was hot, I don't know how you can't appreciate his prime...

Definitely appreciated. I remember his verse in jays "Can I get a.." Is The Mirror ever comin out? People at my school who had like two of his albumsall the sudden thought he was wack when 50 dropped. SMH. His newer stuff isn't bad but not touchin the tracks he had in his prime.

Edit: I just saw online that the Mirror in fact did drop atleast online, anyone ever listen to it?

Well the main factor was the investigation of Murder Inc (due to a certain rapper "allegedly" tipping off the illuminati about Irv, Dame, J Prince& Suge's plan on forming a ALL BLACK distribution company)

That basically put Irv and his artists in a tuff position when it came to releasing music due to the investigation... No less then a month after the raid 50Cent has the #1 album in the country so there was really nothing Murder Inc could do @ that point... Defend yourself against a buck teethed roided up rapversion of terminator or fight a FED case... Ja Rule still came out the next year and scored a Billboard Top 10 hit... (a lot of people forget that)

I made a thread loosely based on this... I'll up it in I can find it... (I tried to show Ja love but Ns ignored it
smh.gif
)...

I still play Venni Vetti Vecci a lot, real dope album. Rule 3:36 was ok and from then on his albums just got bad. Some of his slow singing joints were good butsome of them were awful.

Back
Top Bottom