Jackie Chan says US is the most corrupt country on earth

Can we all understand how corrupt our country is and still love it at the same time?

Can't say that i disagree
Big ups to Jackie!

Me neither, sounds like Jennifer and that other guy is kind of salty.
"give us Americans back our money that we spent on your movies"

:lol:

Why didn't she ask the government to give back all those tax dollars politicians/officials are taking and lining their pockets with.

On another note, Chinese Zodiac was one of the worst movies I've ever seen (only got through half of it before rage quitting)

If Americans were actually proud to be American like they were decades ago, he would be.

Over china though? That's a HUGE stretch.

At least we are better on human rights.

Last edited:
Jackie my dude but this statement is way off the mark. He should spend a few days in a third-world country, the levels of corruption he will see will have him with this face again

It is, doe.

Its so corrupt and has been that way for so long, we think its the way its supposed to be.

Jackie my dude but this statement is way off the mark. He should spend a few days in a third-world country, the levels of corruption he will see will have him with this face again

View media item 218357

At least third world country are somewhat upfront about it and the US hides through lobbying. People are naive to think a country as powerful as the US isn't corrupt just because you can't see the level corruption doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People talk about all freedoms they have while some of it is true look at all the civil liberties constantly being violated and freedom this country was built on slowly diminishing.

Last edited:
At least third world country are somewhat upfront about it and the US hides through lobbying. People are naive to think a country as powerful as the US isn't corrupt just because you can't see the level corruption doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People talk about all freedoms they have while some of it is true look at all the civil liberties constantly being violated and freedom this country was built on slowly diminishing.
eyes.gif
people get offended too easy
The most corrupt? Ehhhh I'm willing to doubt the claim.

But were definitely up. Like Bronze medal up there.

Transparency is everything, and frankly that's something this country is seriously lacking, imo.

For a second i thought it said Jackie Chain.....but

Ironic that americans get offended when someone says something critical and then proceed to laud american free speech.
he must have never visited mexico
laugh.gif
its corrupt largely in part due to america's foreign policy though, maybe thats what he meant.
"America is not a country, it's a business."
Money-driven, power-driven, land of sell outs......but not the most corrupt.
It's definitely more awful than a lot of people realize.
He is right though, whether you like it or not it's the truth.
I mean just between having the highest incarcerated population in the world in a rigged system, the war in Iraq started under false pretenses and the laundry list of recent massive financial fraud incidents....his comments aren't that off base.
I mean just between having the highest incarcerated population in the world in a rigged system, the war in Iraq started under false pretenses and the laundry list of recent massive financial fraud incidents....his comments aren't that off base.
Exactly. Corporations, lobbyists, the rich and wealthy run this country.

Not really getting all the butt hurt responses to what he said.

Whether China is any better is debatable (probably not).
"America is not a country, it's a business."
true story.

voting doesn't matter. Its about them dolla bills, homey.
Can we all understand how corrupt our country is and still love it at the same time?
Can't say that i disagree
Big ups to Jackie!
Me neither, sounds like Jennifer and that other guy is kind of salty.
"give us Americans back our money that we spent on your movies"

laugh.gif

Why didn't she ask the government to give back all those tax dollars politicians/officials are taking and lining their pockets with.
It is, doe.

Its so corrupt and has been that way for so long, we think its the way its supposed to be
So many reps to give

And guess what

Even with all that dirt

It's still better than china

America is not the most corrupt not not even close, only jaded Americans think that.

Is America corrupt, yes, but dudes are ODing taking Jackie Chan's comments and being like "duh, America is the worst, no point voting, it is a waste of time" sound really dumb.

I honestly believe that in free democratic societies the quality of government reflects the quality of people. America got a lots of selfish, ignorant, ******, corrupt *** people.

You guys dont think his comments are in a way affected by his possible fear of backlash from the Chinese government? He may fear for his freedom or possibly safety, that or he may be brainwashed

Last edited:
This corrupt nation has made dude a millionaire....

As corrupt as this place might be, I much rathe be here than in my homeland of Colombia and the collection of countries just like it...every government has some level of corruption, deal with it.

People from over seas forget that America is still a young country. We're still a work in progress.

Back
Top Bottom