Jadakiss - "Consignment" Mixtape

laugh.gif
I hope jada's vision for this tape was on some "lemme eat this south rappers on they own beats" type @+% cuz if that what he was thinking I can respect it, but if not dude def did a javale mcgee with this mixtape. My boy was like "look at this N on the back cover, thinking he's james bond"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

laugh.gif
I hope jada's vision for this tape was on some "lemme eat this south rappers on they own beats" type @+% cuz if that what he was thinking I can respect it, but if not dude def did a javale mcgee with this mixtape. My boy was like "look at this N on the back cover, thinking he's james bond"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, forget the back of the cover, look at the front. Jada looks like he's thinking "What the &@^# am I doing?" 
laugh.gif

Not feeling it?

Production is nice, always good to hear new bars from Jada.

That track with him and wale is top notch.

I wish that "And y'all scared I can tell, that I'mma get Bucks like Milwaukee, cause like Sam, I ca' sell.." Kiss would come back.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

jada was just using the same formula as ross did in richforever mixtape

The exact same way but leave it to NT to say its a classic tape

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you acting like jadakiss doesn't already have relationships with da artists featured on his tape, i'd give ur opinion more validitiy if its a forced feature..everyone knows and smells one a mile away ( wale, lady gaga for example) but most of these

rappers have already done wit kiss. another thing you gotta understand and take into account is rappers are also fans, they listen to music like we do, so if they feeling a rapper from their respective catalog of music, its a no brainer to get on a phone

and do collab work together.

imagine if prodigy would've got off his high horse back in da day and actually recorded with BIG in tis undisputed prime? pssh..im all for features, they only make da track doper....why you think khaled is having so much success with his projects?
Just because a rapper has worked with another rapper in the past doesn't mean that it is not a forced feature or that it is the right fit. I can dig features but I disagree that they make a track doper! Artist that mesh together well on a track make it dope.

Khaled's success is based on simply the fact that the majority of hip-hop fans have been force-fed and accepted everyone hoping on the same track as hot.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, forget the back of the cover, look at the front. Jada looks like he's thinking "What the &@^# am I doing?" 
laugh.gif

just call him Boozer.... JadaBoozer..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom