[| -- Jadakiss featuring Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman - "Who's Real" (Official VIDEO) -- |]

i swear i'm starting to understand what tommy hilfiger was going through in the 90's and halfway support his comments....Polo and i guess lacoste isgoing through it now....its a sad day
smh.gif
....juiceman straight disrespected lacoste

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i swear i'm starting to understand what tommy hilfiger was going through in the 90's and halfway support his comments....Polo and i guess lacoste is going through it now....its a sad day
smh.gif
roll.gif
dude had on a 6XL Lacoste
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
. what was he thinkign

This whole video is just weird
laugh.gif

Song is a banger though in the clubs

Patiently waits for the remix dirty version to come out..........song bumps nice in the whip
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i swear i'm starting to understand what tommy hilfiger was going through in the 90's and halfway support his comments....Polo and i guess lacoste is going through it now....its a sad day
smh.gif
roll.gif
dude had on a 6XL Lacoste
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
. what was he thinkign

This whole video is just weird
laugh.gif

Song is a banger though in the clubs

His fit was so terrible that thats all i was thinking about throughout the rest of the video..
Than I remembered 7 years ago I had the same shirt...in the same size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ I think that's the next single.
should be....bring out the ladies with a semi-positive single....would be all the way positive if Kiss wasn't coming through with the teckwith the airholes in the muffler blaow!!

video could be nice on some Luda and Mary J runaway love #@#%...Jazmine is a problem too...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom