Jadakiss is back wit ME: short movie & track VOL. Old head FLAMES!

Statik Selektah was playing this on Showoff the other night, the early 80's sound is dope. any member of the Lox, Mase or Cease over that type of track is usually :emoji_fire: .
The short flick is just a little ultra violent compared with the good vibe of the song but that's a bit of a first impression. Everything is real I guess ?

Damn that beat is rocking, where is the song?

EDIT: bugging I looked right past it and saw the movie

I just realized the other day it's been four years since Top 5.

Styles has probably released five solo projects and four collabs since then.

unpopular opinion : styles P been putting me to sleep for a min....thinks its da beat selection...

That "ME" track sounds cool. Simple and soulful. Haven't really listened since Kiss of Death outside of a few songs here or there. That collab album with Fabolous had so much potential but sounded tired to me. This track though sounds good.

i like the bat
but should be slowe down a lil
kiss souns too upbeat on the song
at his beast when hes not so upbeat
and drags out his lyrics

i disagree, all classic Jadakiss is uptempo/midtempo.

when he does da slow tempo beats they're good but aren't smashes, they're usually dope album cuts.

i disagree, all classic Jadakiss is uptempo/midtempo.

when he does da slow tempo beats they're good but aren't smashes, they're usually dope album cuts.
Give me ur example of a few smashes
Then a few examples of just dope albums cuts
By kiss
I think I may prefer the dope album cuts
Than the smashes from him

Song is hard and exactly what I want to hear from him. His beat selection has been my main problem from him for awhile now and these are the types of beats he should be rapping over, not d grade Jalil Beats and trap beats.

u dont think he in his best on THOSE type of cuts???

naw, i like Jada in his natural state.. being da braggadocious, flyest, witty, flashest member of da lox.

ill take 24 hours to live vibes VS why vibes anyday.

fast to midtempo Alchemist/Havoc beats wit Jada >>>*

i dont like "half court offense" Jadakiss as much as i like "run & gun offense" kiss.

Back
Top Bottom