Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Just gave a full listen. This cd is nice. Mos def doesnt have as many fillers as Kiss of Death. Like always he does not come as correct as he could/should have but none the less its good to hear some new Kiss music rather than whatever is on the radio at the moment.

BTW...

"What if One Mic was called One Hook"
eek.gif
what if sounds so generic... last bar of the hook sound like he was strugglin to find the beat...

he need to stop... forever...

Yeh, Def Jam should drop him and sign you ASAP.......
i bet my life id drop a better album and move more units than jada could ever dream of doing...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just gave a full listen. This cd is nice. Mos def doesnt have as many fillers as Kiss of Death. Like always he does not come as correct as he could/should have but none the less its good to hear some new Kiss music rather than whatever is on the radio at the moment.

BTW...

eek.gif
what if sounds so generic... last bar of the hook sound like he was strugglin to find the beat...

i bet my life id drop a better album and move more units than jada could ever dream of doing... yall just %%%% riders... just cuz somebody on dont make them nice and vice versa... if he was so damn good he would make a good album... only reason yall can hate on me is cuz im unsigned... if i was on yall would b ridin my ++%# just like yall do wale... yall %*!#@... cant even have ya own opinions... so neff, the so called rapper, u dont think u better than this bum %!$ $+#@% then y u rappin? if u aint better than jada u aint gone ever get on or do ++%# when u get on...

touche !$%@%!

Son, you ran outta weed money or something...what the eff you babbling about? I don't rap
laugh.gif
How am I hating on you?
roll.gif
You take my comments way toostrongly, defensive %+% NT'ers... I've been saying Jada is overrated for the past 5 years...

40JaysAnd40Flights wrote:

01. Who Run This feat, Jay-Z
02. Pain & Torture
03. Can't Stop Me featuring Ayanna Irish
04. Rocking With The Best featuring Pharrell
05. Who's Real featuring Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman
06. Magic City
07. One More Step featuring Styles P
08. What If featuring Nas
09. Things I've Been Through
10. By My Side featuring Ne-Yo
11. I Tried Ft. Avery Storm
12. Death Wish featuring Lil' Wayne
13. Cartel Gathering featuring Ghostface Killah & Raekwon
14. NY Minute featuring French Montana
15. Kiss My %*#
16. Lose Ya Life featuring Snoop Dogg & Pusha T (BONUS)
17. Letter To B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans (BONUS)

Just threw French's street single on there huh?
laugh.gif

i bet my life id drop a better album and move more units than jada could ever dream of doing
I'll take that bet

BTW...

eek.gif

i bet my life id drop a better album and move more units than jada could ever dream of doing... yall just %%%% riders... just cuz somebody on dont make them nice and vice versa... if he was so damn good he would make a good album... only reason yall can hate on me is cuz im unsigned... if i was on yall would b ridin my ++%# just like yall do wale... yall %*!#@... cant even have ya own opinions... so neff, the so called rapper, u dont think u better than this bum %!$ $+#@% then y u rappin? if u aint better than jada u aint gone ever get on or do ++%# when u get on...

touche !$%@%!

this dude sound like he full of sodium right now
roll.gif
u put out a betteralbum than Kiss come the %@*% on fam...you probably couldn't put a better album out than me
grin.gif

I'm still curious as to who you listen to being you're an artist yourself....and do you got some links to some of your $!#*?? I'd love to hear formyself the best rapper alive
pimp.gif

After listening to the whole album, my suggestion would be to cut the album down, not adding any mixtape/non-album tracks.....

1. Pain & Torture
2. Can't Stop Me featuring Ayanna Irish
3. Grind Hard featuring Mary J. Blige
4. One More Step featuring Styles P
5. What If featuring Nas
6. Things I've Been Through
7. I Tried featuring Avery Storm
8. Rocking With The Best featuring Pharrell
9. Smoking Gun featuring Jazmine Sullivan
10. Cartel Gathering featuring Ghostface Killah & Raekwon
11. By My Side featuring Ne-Yo
12. Letter To B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans

I'm coppin regardless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is Jadakiss going to realize what a lame idiot he sounds like when he does that stupid laugh on almost every track...every time I hear it I feel likeramming his head into a wall.
embarassed.gif

Just skimming through this.... smh at most of the production on this
No matter how good Jada's flow is, alot of these songs have beats that I can't be bothered with listening to for 3-5mins

-Styles P joint needs a better beat, thought it was cool at first but it got real annoying by the 1 minute mark
-The Mary joint is just a few notches above BraveHeart Party, not interesting enough to bump for 5 mins
-I'm just NOT a fan of Avery Storm
-"Smoking Gun" would've been iller if Jazmine singing "with a smoking gun" was repeated throughout the verses
-Song with Nas is the best/one of the best....and the Ghostface/Raekwon collabo too
-"Death Wish" should've been on a Mobb Deep album
laugh.gif

-too bad he didn't get that French Montana joint for this
-SMH at reserving a slot for a remix to a useless song with Jeezy's crew and some unknowns
-"Things I've Been Through" is one of the good joints too
-"Rockin With The Best" is hot regardless of who on it just cuz of that grown&sexy Neptunes style of production, probably wouldbe a better joint with another rapper but I'm not complaining.....was waiting for Fabolous to appear any moment tho
-I actually like "By My Side" with Ne-Yo....don't get why NT hates it so much, the bass reminds me of 90's BadBoy/Trackmasters production... tho I agree it's a horrible lead single for Jadakiss

_

Originally Posted by raw spice

When is Jadakiss going to realize what a lame idiot he sounds like when he does that stupid laugh on almost every track...every time I hear it I feel like ramming his head into a wall.
embarassed.gif

Jada's laugh>you

Letter to B.I.G. is DOPE
pimp.gif

" Everybody's the King now. You aint gotta be nice, getting shot is the new thing now"

Sad but true
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Letter to B.I.G. is DOPE
pimp.gif

" Everybody's the King now. You aint gotta be nice, getting shot is the new thing now"

Sad but true
frown.gif
yea too bad I have that song on the Notorious Soundtrack

Things I've Been Through and Pain and Torture sounded good on the 1st listen.

Everything else was blah .. I'll run through it again though.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Letter to B.I.G. is DOPE
pimp.gif

Sad but true
frown.gif
yea too bad I have that song on the Notorious Soundtrack

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yo it sounded like Mary didnt even wanna be on that song
smh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and ZSong basically read my mind and broke it down.

Ja & Mary - "These Streets Done Raised Me" >>> Jada & Mary don't even remember songtitle & not gonna bother opening folder to check
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

_

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Sheek's last album was weak as hell.

Holiday Styles Pinero has the best resume out of the 3.

I was bout to say this.... plus his mixtapes are dope 2

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by raw spice

When is Jadakiss going to realize what a lame idiot he sounds like when he does that stupid laugh on almost every track...every time I hear it I feel like ramming his head into a wall.
embarassed.gif

Jada's laugh>you
Oh man, you really got me there. How am I ever gonna think of a comeback better than that lol.

Back
Top Bottom