Jaden Smith (AKA The Second Coming) Appreciation

Is "being yourself" an excuse to say whatever the **** you want with no reason to it? Not necessarily about Will Smiths kids, but about the people who use that excuse in real life.
If you're not harming anyone in the process then I don't see why not

Last edited:
I've been a Jaden supporter for a while, and I'm glad to see NT is no longer hating on this kid.

Flourish, young man.

Flourish.

:pimp:

see jadan has replies for questions that have yet to be asked yet...#hashtagjadanism  

Last edited:
Jags_fan.gif

Is "being yourself" an excuse to say whatever the **** you want with no reason to it? Not necessarily about Will Smiths kids, but about the people who use that excuse in real life.

In some cases, yes. Many people, especially those who have something to lose(money, fans, respect of friends and family etc) are afraid to be themselves and express their true feelings about things. I don't necessarily think you have to have a real reason to say anything. If I want to tweet that Monarch butterflies were made in the image of god with no real reason for saying so I should have the right to do it.

Last edited:
Page 3 is hilarious. Some of these were true though, at least I think if I was reading it right.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld
Jaden Smith

Narcissism masked as "individuality." He's just *him* doing "him."

Don't you ever feel like just doing you?

"U know what!? I do! I do sorta feel like I'm awesome in every way imaginable!"

Whole lotta nothing.

Get this man a television show. Going through Hollywood trolling and dealing with people mad sarcastically.

On some reality/real life black Seinfeld. You don't know what's scripted and what's not. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom