Jaden Smith best troll ever? Vol LULZWUT #PREPTIME

|I my bad saw 1982 in your screen name and figured it was your birth year.

But only a non respectable man would respect a dude who walks around in avengers costumes of the strength of where his **** has been.

Lmao all good. Didn't know she was that young.

But age ain't nothing but a number right :pimp:

Right?

As long as that number is over 16 or 18 depending upon the state lol...

Is that hard to put on a suit for a formal occasion rather than having all eyes be on you and seeking attention when it's not about you?

You do realize this is a KIM KARDASHIAN wedding, the whole reception is an attention seeker

The same one that's calling Black people ******* is appreciated?
laugh.gif
woah woah woah, i had no idea about this.

Is he use the "a" at the end? Or the hard R. Both are unacceptable but I'm intrigued

this is only the beginning of his documentary ....

hollywood is a different place ...

Nothing but major props for trolling this particular wedding reception. Absolutely hilarious. I can't believe Ye and Kim allowed this 
roll.gif

Son is a Street Bat. 

Real rock star ****.

I aint mad at Jaden.

**** life's rules, he's already made.

You can't upstage the bride on her day. The Batsuit is one thing, but a WHITE batsuit is another. The Smith's have certainly done quite the job raising their kids.
I would agree if this were anyone else's wedding. Couple that with the fact that this is like her fourth wedding day? Her day has gone and passed. The balls on her to be wearing a white gown her damn self
mean.gif
 . This was Jaden's day 
nthat.gif
 Recognize. 

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

This ***** is really standing there like he's NOT in a white batsuit.

That's enough internet for today.

this stunt will grant him more popularity than that lame movie he did with his pops a couple years ago :lol:

wait, is dude smashing Kylie?

Either way, I can't eem hate. Dude's body count is prolly like 5 times higher than mine.

Back
Top Bottom