Jake Delhomme put on craigslist

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i just called the number the lady answered the phone like good afternoon carolina panthers.

once i mentioned the ad her cheerful tone changed.
Lol i just called too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

her tone did change with the quicknesss!! she was like "that's not very god damned funny is it!"
i told her i had a serious offer and she said she would tell john fox that I was interested and then hung up on me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do you blame Carolina fans? Dude is the @!%%!. 10 picks in his last 2 games? Its almost like he is trying to throw it to the other team. Carolina needs to callJeff Garcia's agent NOW.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wow...this is wrong but
roll.gif
im gonna call them maybe we can trade this bum alex smith for jake
why even bother?
they both suck.
laugh.gif

ehhh jake delhomme sucks less and he is a superbowl qb but id rather take him than alex bum smith who has one move the stupid roll out

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i just called the number the lady answered the phone like good afternoon carolina panthers.

once i mentioned the ad her cheerful tone changed.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

roll.gif
My brother just called the number. Lady said "Carolina Panthers" and he asked if he could speak to John Fox. She transferred the call over to John Fox's office but he didn't answer so he left a message.

"Hi, I'm a representative from the Seattle Seahawks and we are interested in Jake Delhomme. We would like to offer Mike Teel (3rd string QB for the Seahawks) for Jake. Mike has a bright future so please give me a call back at xxx-xxx-xxxx."
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
My brother just called the number. Lady said "Carolina Panthers" and he asked if he could speak to John Fox. She transferred the call over to John Fox's office but he didn't answer so he left a message.

"Hi, I'm a representative from the Seattle Seahawks and we are interested in Jake Delhomme. We would like to offer Mike Teel (3rd string QB for the Seahawks) for Jake. Mike has a bright future so please give me a call back at xxx-xxx-xxxx."
roll.gif

Whoever made that listing needs to get some kind of points for originality & execution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

roll.gif

roll.gif

Whoever made that listing needs to get some kind of points for originality & execution.
laugh.gif
exactly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom