roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No. I didnt get her pregnant. She played me and she got some other dude and he got her preggo 

How is that karma?
yeah word where's the karma?
So... Would it be payback? What would you call this
images
yup
1fd3639c4398d0139d11ef7daa9470c150e82f6f.png

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No. I didnt get her pregnant. She played me and she got some other dude and he got her preggo 

How is that karma?
yeah word where's the karma?
So... Would it be payback? What would you call this
images
yup
1fd3639c4398d0139d11ef7daa9470c150e82f6f.png

I messed with this chick a month back not knowing she had a man 
Dude found out and tried to get me jumped 

Girl told dude it was all me and she didnt want to do anything (i forced her 
indifferent.gif

Well yesterday she finds out she's PREGGO

She tries to hit me back up and say SHE LOVES ME! @$%? 
indifferent.gif

Karma's a B

Keep it 100 
pimp.gif
Did you ever kiss her while you was "messing" with her? What if she was giving her man head and then ya'll kissed  right afterwards...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I messed with this chick a month back not knowing she had a man 
Dude found out and tried to get me jumped 

Girl told dude it was all me and she didnt want to do anything (i forced her 
indifferent.gif

Well yesterday she finds out she's PREGGO

She tries to hit me back up and say SHE LOVES ME! @$%? 
indifferent.gif

Karma's a B

Keep it 100 
pimp.gif
Did you ever kiss her while you was "messing" with her? What if she was giving her man head and then ya'll kissed  right afterwards...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

0 @ 17 :smh:
I could have lost it to some chubby chick but I told myself I couldn't
I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

so you recently lost your virginity and now you're about to be a father huh? Congrats my dude
pimp.gif

I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

so you recently lost your virginity and now you're about to be a father huh? Congrats my dude
pimp.gif

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Nah shawty. You got it all wrong

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Nah shawty. You got it all wrong

Back
Top Bottom