JAMAICAN Spring Break !!

Before I get to pics of the girls - here are a few pics of my place - Its named FRY CHI and located on the Montego bay hip strip

2lthqqf.jpg

13z3gd1.jpg

This takes place next door @ Cornwall Beach

2q01qgg.jpg

2mgnul2.jpg

And one for the Beasts

29wxg5.jpg

I will post more pics of the girls - just show some love by googling FRY CHI and leaving some positive comments

My yute yuh fi show off some of the sexy gyal dem weh deh ah mobay and stop joke out di ting

Im glad you guys like the spot - I spent lots of $$$ building it - help me promote it

Hopefully these are better

11az5ew.jpg

2quup11.jpg

I don't know what your promoting or what your doing but you are NOT doing Jamaica justice by posting those females...And your avy? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I don't know what your promoting or what your doing but you are NOT doing Jamaica justice by posting those females...And your avy? 
eyes.gif

Right? Posting all the ratchet ones
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

eyes.gif

Right? Posting all the ratchet ones
tired.gif

BRUTAL - Im promoting my restaurant / bar in hopes you guys will tell anyone thats comming down here to patronize it... 

I just added those chicks for fun and giggles - were they really that bad ? 

Chinney - yu sell off to the fullest - you should keep the link

And I been had that avy - why unnu hav a problem - i was feeling good and playing with my son - not a show off ting - just bullisshhhin   

Back
Top Bottom