JaMarcus Russell -- Oakland Mansion in Foreclosure

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

dland24 wrote:

It amazes me how anyone could blow that amount of money in just a few years.
30t6p3b.gif

Who says he blew all his money?    

jamarcus.jpg

So? Doesn't mean he's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

He probably couldn't get what was owed on it and since he's no longer a Raider there's no need for it. I don't mean to associate the word "strategic" with Jamarcus at all, but this very well could be.

CA real estate law only allows for the collateral (IE the actual house) to be taken back...

So? Doesn't mean he's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

He probably couldn't get what was owed on it and since he's no longer a Raider there's no need for it. I don't mean to associate the word "strategic" with Jamarcus at all, but this very well could be.

CA real estate law only allows for the collateral (IE the actual house) to be taken back...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

So? Doesn't mean it's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

ding ding ding.

i'm sure a lot of these wealthy athletes/celebs have terrible credit cause they dont care.  assuming they manage it correctly, they can either go cash and carry the rest of their life, or they will get credit extended to them strictly based on their future earning potential (probably not jamarcus) or their reputation.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

So? Doesn't mean it's broke. It'd mean he was broke if was living on the streets and his home was going into foreclosure.

ding ding ding.

i'm sure a lot of these wealthy athletes/celebs have terrible credit cause they dont care.  assuming they manage it correctly, they can either go cash and carry the rest of their life, or they will get credit extended to them strictly based on their future earning potential (probably not jamarcus) or their reputation.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

His house is in foreclosure bro. What other evidence you need?

I love it when people come in these type of threads and say stupid @+$! like this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif

His house is in foreclosure bro. What other evidence you need?

I love it when people come in these type of threads and say stupid @+$! like this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They actually have mansions in Oakland? 
eek.gif

Hard to believe but yes.  Oakland is night and day, depends what side of town youre in. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They actually have mansions in Oakland? 
eek.gif

Hard to believe but yes.  Oakland is night and day, depends what side of town youre in. 

Back
Top Bottom