Jamario Moon bought every sz. 13 11/12 pack...

I went to preorder my pack and apparently every size is
available....except sz. 13. Apparently, Jamario Moon of the Toronto
Raptors preordered EVERY sz. 13 11/12 cdp on Nike's shipment. So all the Nikestores in Ontario...LOL.....good thing i'm sz. 11!

Damn you re-sellers
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe he should focus on stepping his game up instead running around T.O. looking for shoes.

He's been booty all year. Send him back to the D League!

its not all of Canada for sure.... i know people who ordered a size 13. thats crazy though!

He's been doing things like that since he first got to T.O.

Def a lie, maybe got all the 13's in 1 mall or a couple stores. But not even all of ONT, cuz i just got 3 13's pre-ordered for a couple ppl.

only a matter of time before hes out of the league, might as well find another way to make $$$........reselling seems to be the ticket

are you guys sure he cleaned out the size 13's? cuz you can still preorder them only size that is completely sold out is 14. I'm not gonna say theother size which is nearly sold out cuz i haven't put my money down yet, and i still wanna grab them. but theres only 5 left of whatever size that is. andthat was of last night, so who knows now.

I was just told yesterday only all of Nike's shipment (meaning only Nikestores) in Ontario were sold out in sz. 13 due to Jamario Moon. Footlocker and theother spots should still have em as far as I know...my bad for the confusion

Jamario Moon supposedly buying out all the CDP 13s = Herb status!

I dont know what kind of "power" you have once you're in the NBA, but you shouldnt have to be buying out retail size runs to get sneakers.. Whatswrong with his agent? Fire him and hire Ari Gold..

And yea, why doesn't he own the OGs or atleast the first run of Retros? Is 15 years old or something?

LOL.. I am bored at work..

hehe... well.. im not sz 13 so i dont really care what he does with sz 13s but if he did that to sz all 9.5~10.5s then i would be really angry lol

Back
Top Bottom