JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

Didn't know Sony/Columbia were out of the picture now.

MGM and Eon definitely need this to succeed then.

So who wants to fight him first? Would ask if she bleeds and make up a lie and tell him her real name is martha.

1586200781970.png

Roger Moore is my least favorite Bond, but he does have some exciting films. Dalton is my favorite. I just wish he did more than only two films.

Roger Moore is my least favorite Bond, but he does have some exciting films. Dalton is my favorite. I just wish he did more than only two films.
Pass to both.

Craig and Pierce all the way. Loved pierce. But now I like my bond to be less of a model looks type dude and more of a rugged Brit that throws hands at the drop of a hat. Pierce was getting handled by Xenia in GoldenEye. Craig would never.

Pierce got more box tho. And pissed M off less too

Pierce was the only real Bond for me. Suave, gets the girl, uses tech, always wins. The one with Halle Barry, the hot British chick, frozen car scenes and face off technology was the best. Don’t remember the name.

Pierce was the only real Bond for me. Suave, gets the girl, uses tech, always wins. The one with Halle Barry, the hot British chick, frozen car scenes and face off technology was the best. Don’t remember the name.

Die Another Day

Didn't mind Brosnan, really dig Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies.
One thing I found lacking in the Craig movies was how long it took for us to get Q and Moneypenny because I loved the interactions with Brosnan and the Original Q.

Back
Top Bottom