James Franco puts in work.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Don't forget civil engineering.

laugh.gif

I missed this joke.

His character on General Hospital fell to his death a couple of days ago...An amazing TV moment

His character on General Hospital fell to his death a couple of days ago...An amazing TV moment

Yeah James Franco sucks. At UCLA he backed out of the commencement speech on June 4 when graduation was on June 12.

Yeah James Franco sucks. At UCLA he backed out of the commencement speech on June 4 when graduation was on June 12.

Originally Posted by RFX45

That's why dude is falling asleep in class.
Picture_6_04.png

He is a very smart guy though, I wish I had the same determination he has to learn.
laugh.gif
 That looks like Schermerhorn 5th fl...I had like 4 classes there at Columbia

Picture_6_04.png

He is a very smart guy though, I wish I had the same determination he has to learn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I am a big fan of Franco's work and think he is an excellent actor.

My baby sister has a different perspective on the guy. She did a study abroad program in France for a summer (from UCLA) and James Franco was in the same program. I questioned why James Franco would be in such a program when dude can probably afford to go to France whenever he wants and do whatever he wants. One of her guy friends (plays for the other team) was assigned a room with Franco. Needless to say, Franco never stayed in that assigned room (dont blame him... not cause I'm homophobic, but if you're a millionaire actor why not get your own suite at a nice 5 star hotel in Paris). She told me that he threw a fit one day because they didnt give his entourage extra tickets for free admission to the art museum they were visiting that day. I mean cmon dude... you gonna cry bout some 10 euro handout when you makin bucks like that? During the summer program, she said he was allowed time off to leave the program to take care of other obligations like movie premieres, business meetings, etc... while other students (not that anyone else had an equally important excuse) were not allowed such luxuries. She said that he spent a lot of the time trying to hit on my sisters friends, and try to get them to sleep with him (cant say I blame him... college co-eds FTW).

Basically her description of Franco and his actions confirmed my belief that DAMN ITS GOOD TO BE A CELEBRITY
hmm......i'm sure shes just salty.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I am a big fan of Franco's work and think he is an excellent actor.

My baby sister has a different perspective on the guy. She did a study abroad program in France for a summer (from UCLA) and James Franco was in the same program. I questioned why James Franco would be in such a program when dude can probably afford to go to France whenever he wants and do whatever he wants. One of her guy friends (plays for the other team) was assigned a room with Franco. Needless to say, Franco never stayed in that assigned room (dont blame him... not cause I'm homophobic, but if you're a millionaire actor why not get your own suite at a nice 5 star hotel in Paris). She told me that he threw a fit one day because they didnt give his entourage extra tickets for free admission to the art museum they were visiting that day. I mean cmon dude... you gonna cry bout some 10 euro handout when you makin bucks like that? During the summer program, she said he was allowed time off to leave the program to take care of other obligations like movie premieres, business meetings, etc... while other students (not that anyone else had an equally important excuse) were not allowed such luxuries. She said that he spent a lot of the time trying to hit on my sisters friends, and try to get them to sleep with him (cant say I blame him... college co-eds FTW).

Basically her description of Franco and his actions confirmed my belief that DAMN ITS GOOD TO BE A CELEBRITY
hmm......i'm sure shes just salty.

Had no idea Franco lived this type of life. That's truly awesome and must be so rewarding
pimp.gif
. Pretty cool that he went to Brooklyn College (10 minutes from my house).

Had no idea Franco lived this type of life. That's truly awesome and must be so rewarding
pimp.gif
. Pretty cool that he went to Brooklyn College (10 minutes from my house).

read the whole article. thats crazy....he's achieving so much. makes me feel a little worthless hahaha.

read the whole article. thats crazy....he's achieving so much. makes me feel a little worthless hahaha.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Picture_6_04.png

laugh.gif
what year did you graduate? i saw Franco in Butler 206 last year.
laugh.gif
i said whats up, he was pretty chill.

i heard he left because too many girls were following him around and he couldnt take it anymore.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Picture_6_04.png

laugh.gif
what year did you graduate? i saw Franco in Butler 206 last year.
laugh.gif
i said whats up, he was pretty chill.

i heard he left because too many girls were following him around and he couldnt take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom