James Franco puts in work.

http://nymag.com/movies/profiles/67284/index1.html

It's a amazing 8 pages to read if you guys have the time and for those who dont.

Cliffs:
At age 28, ten years after dropping out, Franco decided to go back to college.

He graduated in two years with a degree in English and a GPA over 3.5.

As soon as Franco finished at UCLA, he moved to New York and enrolled in four of them: NYU for filmmaking, Columbia for fiction writing, Brooklyn College for fiction writing, and—just for good measure—a low-residency poetry program at Warren Wilson College in North Carolina. This fall, at 32, before he’s even done with all of these, he’ll be starting at Yale, for a Ph.D. in English, and also at the Rhode Island School of Design.

In the next year or so, he’ll be appearing in the films Eat, Pray, Love, Howl, 127 Hours, Your Highness, William Vincent, Maladies, and Rise of the Apes.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

It's a amazing 8 pages to read if you guys have the time and for those who dont.

Cliffs:

As soon as Franco finished at UCLA, he moved to New York and enrolled in four of them: NYU for filmmaking, Columbia for fiction writing, Brooklyn College for fiction writing, and—just for good measure—a low-residency poetry program at Warren Wilson College in North Carolina. This fall, at 32, before he’s even done with all of these, he’ll be starting at Yale, for a Ph.D. in English, and also at the Rhode Island School of Design.

In the next year or so, he’ll be appearing in the films Eat, Pray, Love, Howl, 127 Hours, Your Highness, William Vincent, Maladies, and Rise of the Apes.

sick.gif
pimp.gif

James Franco is a G. he used to go to my school, he'd just chill in the library and people would come up to take pics.
laugh.gif

he doesn't get enough respect as an actor IMO.. i read about all the stuff he does to get into his roles, like isolating himself for weeks. its really intense.

James Franco is a G. he used to go to my school, he'd just chill in the library and people would come up to take pics.
laugh.gif

he doesn't get enough respect as an actor IMO.. i read about all the stuff he does to get into his roles, like isolating himself for weeks. its really intense.

Wow, that's really impressive. I agree with DT43 he's a really underrated actor IMO.

Wow, that's really impressive. I agree with DT43 he's a really underrated actor IMO.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Cliffs:

sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'm going to a screening for that tonight. Hope it doesn't suck. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Cliffs:

sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'm going to a screening for that tonight. Hope it doesn't suck. 

That's why dude is falling asleep in class.
Picture_6_04.png

He is a very smart guy though, I wish I had the same determination he has to learn.

Back
Top Bottom