Jamie Chung Appreciation Vol. All Grown Up

Definitely hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

she looks so familiar, any other movies or tv spots?
Sorority Row
Dragonball
Real world San Diego
Samurai Girl
CSI : NY
I now pronounce u chuck n larry
ER
Veronica Mars

Originally Posted by DimSum9

she looks so familiar, any other movies or tv spots?
Sorority Row
Dragonball
Real world San Diego
Samurai Girl
CSI : NY
I now pronounce u chuck n larry
ER
Veronica Mars

really, ya think she is hot? i mean she is ok, but she look like any other asian girl.

yea, she is a pretty smart chick. my friend with to school with her in hs, surprised that real world picked her, since she really isn't someone who stole the spotlight or causes conflicts. maybe that's why they didn't show much of her on the show.

really, ya think she is hot? i mean she is ok, but she look like any other asian girl.

yea, she is a pretty smart chick. my friend with to school with her in hs, surprised that real world picked her, since she really isn't someone who stole the spotlight or causes conflicts. maybe that's why they didn't show much of her on the show.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

She lived in the same dorms as me back in college and I had a couple of classes with her. I always thought she was cute

we dont care.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

She lived in the same dorms as me back in college and I had a couple of classes with her. I always thought she was cute

we dont care.

Originally Posted by DMan14

she really isn't someone who stole the spotlight or causes conflicts. maybe that's why they didn't show much of her on the show.

One of the main things I found appealing about her during that season, she wasn't a full on caricature like so many of their cast members tend to be. I know some people would interpret that as "Why even audition if you're not gonna show out?" She's still getting air time to this day (More $) and she didn't even have to lose dignity to get there.

P.S. Yes, I'm thirsty.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom