Jan 2020 WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
greystone.jpg

Greystone

That's the pair about to be banned right? Well, being reviewed for "unfair advantages". They looked a bit silly in skinny running shorts, but :wow:.
How's the fit/comfort? Curious.

Very comfortable. They feel like they are propelling you forward at first. Less quishy more bouncy than boost and more springy than Epic Reacts.

That's the pair about to be banned right? Well, being reviewed for "unfair advantages". They looked a bit silly in skinny running shorts, but :wow:.
How's the fit/comfort? Curious.

ATM, it’s Nike’s fastest shoe. For me, fit is TTS or 1/2 up. Not sure about casual wear, but you can definitely feel the carbon fiber plate when ambulating. You’ll feel a propulsive sensation with each step. The ZOOMX material for the midsole is supremely soft, super lightweight and responsive.

For a neutral feel without the propelling sensation, try the Pegasus Turbo series. It features ZoomX (under the React).

Honestly, React made me forget about Boost about two years ago. ZOOMx is just on another level in terms of performance. Even runners sponsored by other shoe companies opted for the VFs for their races :rofl:

ATM, it’s Nike’s fastest shoe. For me, fit is TTS or 1/2 up. Not sure about casual wear, but you can definitely feel the carbon fiber plate when ambulating. You’ll feel a propulsive sensation with each step. The ZOOMX material for the midsole is supremely soft, super lightweight and responsive.

For a neutral feel without the propelling sensation, try the Pegasus Turbo series. It features ZoomX (under the React).

Solid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom