*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

woovaller20, nice foams. Those are a colorway I'd like to see back.

Speaking of foams, my pickup...

$165 shipped from Eastbay Vault. Not too bad.

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What a steal!
pimp.gif

these finally came in today i was really pheenin to get these back in my life...i used to have a pair in sz 11 but they were a lil big so i had to sellem....im reallly happy wit these even tho the back of the shoes has some blue jeans stains...my old pair had the same thing the matter wit them so i cantcomplain....if anyone got any suggestion on how i can take the stains of or lighten them lemme know...anyway here they are one of my all-time favorite suededunks
351578925.jpg

Aaron, sick 1s. Def steal! Hope you have been well....

Chris, where'd you get those Neon/Royal Huaraches? Please tell me thats a 09 retro!
smile.gif
I'm waiting for my Tailwind 92s:smile:

For my P/Us...the Ems might be going but the Brons are here to stay....

2mcey68.jpg

ayn1ir.jpg

What a steal Aaron!
eek.gif
now find me an 8.5 or a 9 for that price

Chris, where'd you get those Neon/Royal Huaraches? Please tell me thats a 09 retro!
smile.gif
I'm waiting for my Tailwind 92s:smile:
Sorry Ron, older retro's. Got them from the other site for $105 shipped
smile.gif
. IMO the Tailwinds are a quality release. Dope IV's!

Picked up these bad boys from a neighbors garage sale for 10 bucks. Lady had no idea what she had. Besides the bottom being piss yellow and is slightlycoming off (something some crazy glue cant fix), and minor scratches in the toe, I'm pretty happy with em. Too bad they're a size 10.5 (I wear a 9). So I guess I'd have to double up on socks when I wear em
happy.gif
. Surprised ol gal still had the box as well (no retro card.)

Back
Top Bottom