*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

i am still onthe fence about those foam lights they seem to be missing something like the clear sole or something

LET'S GO CHICAGO!!!!!!!!

Section 117, Row 13, Seats 4 & 5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not much, but I like 'em.

You already know

I was lazy to take the pic of the actual shirt, so this is the pic from the Mighty Healthy site.

(Sizes still available, white only.)

Nice XVI's, was plannin' on sellin' my OG Black/Red's as well, but I'm keepin now......

Cris.

The leather on those black XVIs looks so nice.

Man, I'd love to own many of the XVI colorways. I have the CDPs but the blues, gingers and cherrywoods are all
pimp.gif

Chris....what size Fitted do you wear, and how does that Supreme 5 panel fit??? Those tend not to wrap around my dome correctly, haha/

Cris.

In New Era's I am a 7 1/4, but for some reason, just don't work w/ my melon. This particular 5 panel fits right and looks correct when I wear it. Ihave passed up on a few camp hats 'cuz of an irregular fit. Oh, it's not your head cuzzo, it's the shape of the 5 panel caps sometimes...lol.

picked these up from fellow NTer, ATX Kicks
so glad i passed on the CDP, for less $$ i got these DS
smokin.gif

i FINALLY doubled up on these

and sum misc pickups....thanks to the NTr who posted the thread about gettn the free razor
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom