*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Those IV's are def fugazi!! Sorry man
Word. Just post in the LC forum and drop that info on dude.
grin.gif

Just picked my pair up yesterday from Shiekh. First pair of Foams. The box is a little messed up, but I don't care.
Here's my pair. Size 13

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by ericescobar

where are yall getting the foams!
NO ONE will answer your question, for in fear of you blowing up their spot. I've asked before, no luck. Thanks guys!!!!
theres nothing better than a real community huh
tired.gif
bought mypair from ebay and cant wait

Fong, awesome lens, I am a follower of your blog...excellent pickup
I went with the Tokina 10-17mm fish for my Canon myself.

ouch!
those iv's are so fake...
thick netting/wrong cement and so on...

act NOW and get the money back!

Haven't posted in a while but picked up these 03 Air Max Infrared's that dropped in Europe and CDP III's that everyone have. Sorry for the crappyXV6800 phone pics

2m4xbhz.jpg

mvg46w.jpg

2wpt1nc.jpg

8xpjk8.jpg

2f0604y.jpg

sorry to say that nike IV white cement are definitely fake you need to return to get your money back!

Originally Posted by monday22

yeah i think im the only person i know who doesnt have cable, lol...its all good my tv has a built in tuner so all i need is the antenna to pick up local HD for free
smile.gif

No bro,no cable for the last 4 years.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Fong, awesome lens, I am a follower of your blog...excellent pickup
I went with the Tokina 10-17mm fish for my Canon myself.

Right on dude. I checked your stuff too and seen you on the photog thread. I was dead set on getting the Tokina for the longest time but ended up getting the10.5mm fish since my jump over to Nikon. I am happy but yet to really use it but will start snappin' mad photos as soon as the weather permits over here inthe Bay.

Back
Top Bottom