*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

My ebay steal. Never knew they made these in my size (15). $115 shipped!!!!! Got the bell ringers hat from karmaloop's 60% off

^^^nice thats a steal for those gundams....over the years theyve really grown on me...i woulda loved to catch a pair for $115

real dope Gundams... I love the Tempos.

Dope Gucci pick ups also. I had those on my sidekick years ago... problem is that they fray over time ehhh. The long one is nice for a camera while on vaca.

finally picked up my grails, they came in yesterday got em for pretty cheap too
pimp.gif

sorry the last pic is so big. kinda lazy to change it.
tongue.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT!!!

Nice Joe. . Where you been man?
I hadnt really been on SP anymore. But havent seen ya around iss.

Loving these things to freaking death!! So fresh so clean. .and they look too good to be true on feet
pimp.gif

$24 total, all three World Series Rockies cap is on sale/clearance, I found a Devil Ray hat for cheap with only one size left which was mines, and I used a 10%coupon code.

Thanks for the info, I though I'd be able to pick up some LA fitteds on the cheap.

Good lookin out anyway tho.

Anytime bro, it's hard to get new on-field fitteds for cheap nowadays.

Thanks for the compliments on the Columbias. Can't wait to wear them, but it will probably wait until summer.

dope shanghai's and saucony's on the last page. no size 8 saucony's for sale.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

My ebay steal. Never knew they made these in my size (15). $115 shipped!!!!! Got the bell ringers hat from karmaloop's 60% off
Were you searching for them?What did you type?haha

Back
Top Bottom