***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

s dubl, yep. 1991 air trainer max... the last bo sig shoe.. I bought them just a few years ago for less than $100. they complimented my retros quite nicely soi had to have them. Once i had them, they just didnt compare with the retros, making the retros look like second rate junk. from the materials to the colors,it was just bad. I dont even know what sort of material is on the originials. its like a thick felt material thats just so soft. softest material ive ever feltoff of a nike shoe. the retros has a sythentic suede feel which is probably more durable to the elements and weather but hard as a rock and crease-prone..throw in the shape being off and nike retros are a big fat JOKE.

I just got fed up today and decided to give these a run. the bottoms had a little bit of dirt on them when I got them initially indicating they may have beenused before. used vintage pieces have the foam broken in and used to the weight. the little nubs on the bottom are still intact though and the insole looks DS,so the dirt may have come from just 18 years sitting around accumulating dust. wish me luck as i test these out.

21d35d3449cc6327c7afc405b1646cfdac73121.pjpg

supreme slim: nice tights and supremes
esco: regret selling my urawas...awesome!
ii2cky: awesome smurfs, i pulled the trigger on that lens we talked about!
skav: what's good? nice fit

dope stuff everyone! haven't posted in a couple of days, had some problem with the computer...anyway what i wore the past few days:
Sat. 1-3-09 HD's to play ball

then XV's later that night to see a movie with friends @ Americana

then Sunday to watch the Clippers lose by the narrowest of margins VS Detroit 1-4-09 beater xix lows

Monday wore Zoom bb1 to play ball, ended up meeting with friends for dinner at Hooters
1-5-09

Originally Posted by brickSB

supreme slim: nice tights and supremes
esco: regret selling my urawas...awesome!
ii2cky: awesome smurfs, i pulled the trigger on that lens we talked about!
skav: what's good? nice fit
laugh.gif

-waystinthyme

YO!
and Ant you'd prolly need a 5x ... I bought the jacket for the Grapes and didn't wear it until March '08 b/c I wasn't comfortable w/ the length ...
i'm like 5'10" / 130 and that medium is pushing it.
laugh.gif

Damn, g. A 5X? I wish I could scoop one though.
Nice.....I wish Nike would make a nice retro of those.
The Trainer's? They did. I got 'em.

DF!!!

VIIheaven-the quality on thelowPhatz is comfy……but don't really like the leather on the front much. They just like the NL pack!!!

Micmorales-wud up fam!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

Cleveland.

1.6.08......Lunch w/Mom.CVS.Girl's House Later.

recycled*

Air Max2 '94.
2z90jdw.jpg

NIKE.....stop retroing the neon 95's and Silver 97's twice a year abring back these!!!!!!

Thanks Lieutenant!

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

NIKE.....stop retroing the neon 95's and Silver 97's twice a year a bring back these!!!!!!

Amen! Those are very nice ShortyC. Look like they are in great condition for an almost 15 year old shoe too!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Nice.....I wish Nike would make a nice retro of those.
The Trainer's? They did. I got 'em.

DF!!!

I know that they've retroed, but I wish Nike would retro them sometime again so I can get my hands on a pair.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Sneakermane[/color].....I HATE YOU! ....lol just playing...I missed out on those becauseI was still on campus when they came out
smh.gif

YO!
I know that they've retroed, but I wish Nike would retro them sometime again so I can get my hands on a pair.
I figured you did. I was kinda thrown off. But I'll be needing another pair soon so I definitely wouldn't mind.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom