***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

LMFAO at lilpro4u for being man enough to say "SUCKS BUNS" props to u homie
roll.gif

^I didn't think I'd be saying this with all that's transpired on the last few pages, but those XIs are dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks ya'll. man i'm gone 1 day and i missed all the action
laugh.gif

oh and i got the kidrobot shirt from the kidrobot store on melrose.

Originally Posted by five30

^I didn't think I'd be saying this with all that's transpired on the last few pages, but those XIs are dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell yeah...those DMPs are silly icy!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KYSL88- please, Ive never seen you post a fit and you've been a member for almost 2years and since you've been here you only post in the hypebeast thread and Celebrities wearing heat lol there is more to niketalk than that.
roll.gif

EBAY 23- You might be able to call me a puppy over the net but in person you would neverin your %%*$%%% life call me any type of animal, your 2736 posts don't mean nothing in real life sitting in front of that computer with no life! must beout your damn mind grow up!
indifferent.gif

DREDAY0789- clean fit.

above tha cloud- those are some clean pictures!
pimp.gif

this thread is interesting to see how styles differ from person to person.

Like me, id never wear any sort of top coat or pea coat with sneakers, its a more dressy outerwear, but I see alot of people on here wear them with Jordans andthe like. Interesting.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Can't wait for that pic.
He's just going to post some more XIs and middle fingers to prove that his IIIs are legit.
laugh.gif

Somebody change this man's username to Nostradamus!

It is curious that he can post all these pics but can't take and post a picture of the tag on the shoe.
THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR .......(DRUMROLL PLEASE)

Now Please, Stop the Violence.

Enough man, we know what you are all about. No need to make yourself look worse. Now give back the shoes to your neighbor before he finds out that they aregone.
DONE.

Originally Posted by az005us

Enough man, we know what you are all about. No need to make yourself look worse. Now give back the shoes to your neighbor before he finds out that they are gone.
DONE.
Still wont shut the *@+! up after all of this, you must be the hardest @+$# rider ever.. GET OFF NT

Back
Top Bottom