***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

To work & tonights Knicks game.

Ropeadope & Women's Nike Dunk Low "Lawns"
Truly exquisite fits all.

How was the game VII? I swore an oath to not actually go to the games until they turn around.
I have been a pathetic fan since 94. That's a decade plus of disappointment,
and now this Chauffeur accusing Curry of trying to get gay sex
tired.gif
.Can't wait till' 2010.
Who here remembers Mason, Houston, Ewing, Oakley and Starks days.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

^^nice Penfield Jacket...I have the same one and LOVE it

I just ordered one the other day and it hasn't arrived yet. I got it pretty cheap but size large was all they had. How do these jackets fit? I'mlike 6'2" 180. Think I'll be alright?

^^yea you should be fine..Im like 5'6 and I got a medium, I tried the large and it sounds like it will fit you fine

slowwonee89 - odd question but were you on the B traintonight at like 7:30? If so I was sitting directly across from you lol I was admiring your kicks, I love the blue on those jays

^^yea you should be fine..Im like 5'6 and I got a medium, I tried the large and it sounds like it will fit you fine

slowwonee89 - odd question but were you on the B train tonight at like 7:30? If so I was sitting directly across from you lol I was admiring your kicks, I love the blue on those jays
yea i was lol i was KNOCKED OUT though haha

^^nice Penfield Jacket...I have the same one and LOVE it

five30..thanks man..I wasnt crazy about them when I got them but they really grew on me
Sick spiridons btw!

I love this jacket too, it's weird that it is fraying in some weird spots but not to bad. All of you guys who are interested El Mercado has this andanother colorway on sale right now. I think they are having a 25% all stock too.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Italy ftw
spanish steps...roman colosseum....fountain of trevi...it's time for another vacay
pimp.gif

nice stash 95s, purple blazers, laser lights, 3s, polo boots, 1s....

trevi fountain.....

Originally Posted by King Sole

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

To work & tonights Knicks game.

Ropeadope & Women's Nike Dunk Low "Lawns"
Truly exquisite fits all.

How was the game VII? I swore an oath to not actually go to the games until they turn around.
I have been a pathetic fan since 94. That's a decade plus of disappointment,
and now this Chauffeur accusing Curry of trying to get gay sex
tired.gif
. Can't wait till' 2010.
Who here remembers Mason, Houston, Ewing, Oakley and Starks days.
You know, to be quite honest, it was a GREAT game. Q & Al Harrington lit it up in the first half. I didn't even know Q could drop3pt'ers like that anymore. Lee was beasting all night, he had 9 rebounds with about 3 minutes remaining and I was just pulling for another double-double.Great game overall, it just seemed like no one was missing shots.

I went to a lot of games last year and a few this year and there is a HUGE difference in the atmosphere. I know their record doesn't show it but thisyear's squad is really exciting to watch. They look like they play hard for D'Antoni, just like they did Isaiah's first year. Last year the moodwas real bland and unless it was a real close game, no one cheered hard, big difference from this year.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Now I see how Nick's presence will remain on NT.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom