January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

what do they ****ing expect?

60 year olds is their main fanbase but they are trying to gear their show to a younger audience.

they got silly *** characters and silly *** names left and right.

we havent seen a mafioso character in like 16 years but here we are

we havent seen a weapon on a pole match in 20 years but nxt brought it back 2 weeks ago.

lets not talk about all the characters they have been copying

got a fake darby alin

a fake orange cassidy

a fake jade cargill

a fake tessa blanchard

im sure this list will grow

nxt is just a mess. its going thru an identity crisis.

I swear they've turned NXT into Degrassi but in Wrestling form.

Past 3 NXT 2.0 episodes:

January 4 Episode: 685,000 viewers with a 0.16 rating in the 18-49 demographic (New Year’s Evil episode)
January 11 Episode: 647,000 viewers with a 0.14 rating in the 18-49 demographic
January 18 Episode: 587,000 viewers with a 0.11 rating in the 18-49 demographic

802A.gif

Quick question, are y'all doing the royal rumble pool this year or nah?? Sorry I havent been around at all cuz my workload has been wild cuz of covid (everyone got dogs and cats) and only trason I've had time to lurk on here lately is cuz I caught the Rona, so needless to say I way out the loop

Saw a report that Strong and LA Knight are at smack down tonight and are supposed to be scheduled for matches.

3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 is usually in charge of the RR Pool. Hopefully we do it again this year.
I hope everyone is doing well and count me in if y'all end up doing it. I'll try to come in and lurk a bit more depending on how crazy the workflow is at my job. The past week prior to me getting covid, I had just finished a 60 hour work week cuz we had employees dropping like flies

LA Knight oh brother talk about bad names.

if hes going to the main roster please change that name asap

Not saying I completely agree with what Bubba said, but I won't say he's wrong either..I kinda see his point..And as a part of the process of healing and staying sober people are supposed to make amends to those they've wronged/hurt..Knowing that there's fans that paid money to see him (and he not show up cause of rehab) and knowing there's children that are fans and look up to him, I don't think it's totally out of left field for anyone to have the opinion that Moxley should've said a quick, but sincere, "hey guys, sorry I let you down..I let myself, the lockerroom, and my family down as well..And I apologize to all of you"..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Thoughts on Bully Ray's comments about Moxley?

I see his wife and Paige have responded to Bully Ray.

Well, that's stupid.

apologize for what?

Not saying I completely agree with what Bubba said, but I won't say he's wrong either..I kinda see his point..And as a part of the process of healing and staying sober people are supposed to make amends to those they've wronged/hurt..Knowing that there's fans that paid money to see him (and he not show up cause of rehab) and knowing there's children that are fans and look up to him, I don't think it's totally out of left field for anyone to have the opinion that Moxley should've said a quick, but sincere, "hey guys, sorry I let you down..I let myself, the lockerroom, and my family down as well..And I apologize to all of you"..
Why break Kayfabe? All his hardcore idols from the 80's and 90's that he's based his character off never apologized for anything and those guys did terrible things.

Back
Top Bottom