January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

his name in tna was eli drake

just give him a 3 syllable name so he can do his old trademark "DMD" hand gesture.

so simple.

what the **** is an LA Knight?

A man from who served his sovereign or lord as a mounted soldier in armor.

Is Sonya injured or something? Why is she playing this GM role when she was supposed to be one of the "better" Women's wrestlers?

How long can Butt stuff keep doing this man? He'd be feasting over at Root beer

Having a debate with some smark on IG about how Jericho isn't the goat/top 10 all time..Dude can't grasp the fact that you can't be the greatest of all time, or top 10, when during your prime years you were never eeeeeevvvvveeerrrr the top guy in any promotion you were in..

Having a debate with some smark on IG about how Jericho isn't the goat/top 10 all time..Dude can't grasp the fact that you can't be the greatest of all time, or top 10, when during your prime years you were never eeeeeevvvvveeerrrr the top guy in any promotion you were in..
Would you put Dwayne Johnson on that list?

@JulesLives

I’ve never seen a civil discussion on IG. It’s pointless to debate on there

sammy guevarra went on vacation to brazil with tay conti. watch his dumb *** end up with covid and have to relinquish the interim title

so the tbs championship will be defended on tnt but the tnt championship will be defended on tbs?

I mean, I dig Summer, but WWE Legend? Even the amazing WWE production team couldn’t make a video package to support that

his name in tna was eli drake

just give him a 3 syllable name so he can do his old trademark "DMD" hand gesture.

so simple.

what the **** is an LA Knight?

Its pronounced La Knight he is half latino/hispanic but dub dub e white washed him.

Moxley looks so thin now, he may be the healthiest he has ever been now and i applud him but he doesn't look as intimidating as he once did. I liked how Dean look at the beginning of his last rum and when he first came to AEW dude had some masss.

Trent is looking thin too but idk if its the hair lol

damn wwe really dont care no more huh? first letting edge mention ftr by their real names and now seth mentioning mox.

Back
Top Bottom