January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so

My friend is telling me in the Mark Garbagway x Greenberg match, William ran into the corner and got a concussion??

I gotta catch up with yall with the thread brb

wpid-wp-1419355691410.png

Have you watched this? At all? To think this is acceptable because it's a gimmick? Yikes man... I know you're the big flag waiver of WWE but dude.

And the Rumble... good lord...

You want gimmicks, then it needs to be in the beginning. You build your future in the middle and end, give them the time to work, stop holding on to the past like this.

The most perfect thing they ever did was bring Goldberg back to wrestle Brock. Surprise Spear > spear > finish. Then a squash to follow.

There was multiple spots where these guys have almost killed each other and Cole has been selling his *** off but this means nothing. At all.

Especially when you have ALL of that talent in the locker room.

You could have easily built something around all this talent there and the time you spent promoting this event up to be what it was supposed to, again... Wresltemania Equivalent... could have had a great pay off to mean something for the future.
giphy.gif

MY ASSUMPTION is that in the WWE/Saudi contract there are stipulations where the card/main event has to feature certain past stars and a certain level of advertising must be done. This is what SAUDI ARABIAS wanted and WWE obliged in order to get that money.

Perhaps EYE am wrong though.

giphy.gif

MY ASSUMPTION is that in the WWE/Saudi contract there are stipulations where the card/main event has to feature certain past stars and a certain level of advertising must be done. This is what SAUDI ARABIAS wanted and WWE obliged in order to get that money.

:lol:

If that is your reaction, you deserve the product you get bud.

giphy.gif

Seems like a fair assessment but again, none of us know but seeing how these cards are structured it seems like WWE is following orders.

dont even waste your time with him he says hes unbiased but you see how he defends the E smh

Not a waste of my time. I’m not blind to what’s going on so it’s all good.

Feel bad for the fella, he should want and demand better for his time.

Brother D Fly D Fly
Brother JBII JBII

How’s the Friday going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom