January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh she replies in less than a min.
B232DDF4-1224-4C3B-8D33-298AC2CD4B13.jpeg

Been saying these women wrestlers should be selling their ring-worn gear. She should add that they’re “unwashed” because you know it’s only dudes buying her outfits :lol:.

OMG Scarlett :rofl: :rofl:

That Ryback interview somebody posted a couple pages back was really good. Ryback seems like he's in a good place and comes across very knowledgeable. The complete opposite as he was portrayed on TV, seeming like (outside of the Bully gimmick) he couldn't put more than 3 words together and clearly reading a teleprompter.

Did RyBoring ever say why he doesn't wrestle anymore?..He don't seem like he's that old and when I see his pic pop up from time to time he still seems in great shape..

Did RyBoring ever say why he doesn't wrestle anymore?..He don't seem like he's that old and when I see his pic pop up from time to time he still seems in great shape..

Around the middle of the vid, he said doing that Backpack Stunner for so long pretty much ruined his back. William Regal had advised him to change his finisher (which ended up being the Shellshocked obviously), but the damage was already done, plus even though he stopped doing it on TV, he was doing it on live events.

Just started the Capital Combat episode today..I really like listening to JR tell stories..I think, for the most part, he's more honest than Eric or Bruce and is less worried about his own ego than those 2..

I'd absolutely love it if Conrad would drop the pod w/Tony and do one ECW based with Joey Styles..

ECW podcast would be amazing with Conrad but he’s gotta keep the one with Tony it’s hilarious. I’ve had enough of Bruce I could do without that one.

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm graduating tomorrow night from a 2-year Respiratory Care program. I'm the class president and I have to deliver a speech tomorrow that I'm really nervous with.

Nervous, but excited.

Congratulations R red is on nt

You know you got @MandySexxx waiting for you after your deliver IT :evil:

A2B57EE6-AB3F-4F6F-956F-6DDAC3289D3B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom