January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say whoever beats Kofi needs to be somebody that the WWE could truly plan something with, but I forgot this is the WWE and they’re horrible at actually long term planning, so somebody has to fall into it by accident and take it from there. I just don’t know who that would be. Almas and I guess Ali are the first i can think of. If they wanna go a safer route, just make AJ Styles a double champ and add to his resume.

I was gonna say whoever beats Kofi needs to be somebody that the WWE could truly plan something with, but I forgot this is the WWE and they’re horrible at actually long term planning, so somebody has to fall into it by accident and take it from there. I just don’t know who that would be. Almas and I guess Ali are the first i can think of. If they wanna go a safer route, just make AJ Styles a double champ and add to his resume.

vince already on the line with brock :lol:
wouldn't mind a kofi/brock mania match

It will be a MIRACLE if Vince ever books a Ali vs. Kofi title match on a PPV.

If he does, I'll finally watch that Ibuki/Nakamura match DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posts all the time :lol:

:lol: #CreamRises is an easy response because you can always use it AFTER the fact even if you don't consider a specific talent "da cream"

danger style danger style

Screenshot_20190915-220337.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom