January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not have all heel champions to start this new draft era? I don’t even know who the tag champs are anymore but it should def go back to Gallows and Anderson.

I’d be fine with that, don’t know what that has to do with NXT though.

Gooooood!.gif

I just looked at the HIAC match and I can’t get over the fact they used that RED *** LIGHTING. WHY?!?

WWE is so stupid sometimes. Jesus

I literally just watched the Hell in the Cell ppv... the ending to the Fiend match was horrible... why does the WWE make things so difficult for themselves... they have a slam dunk great character in the Fiend and still might screw it up

Read some comments about HIAC. That bad, huh?

Still surprised with the booking of Kofi v. Brock on Smackdown. Doesn't make any sense.

Watched about 10 minutes of wrestling Friday night for the first time in 15-20 years. It's so cheesy :rofl: the Rock brought back memories of me playing with my sons when they were babies which was cool but the rest of the 3 minutes I watched were cringe. Salute you guys for supporting that industry.

Watched about 10 minutes of wrestling Friday night for the first time in 15-20 years. It's so cheesy :rofl: the Rock brought back memories of me playing with my sons when they were babies which was cool but the rest of the 3 minutes I watched were cringe. Salute you guys for supporting that industry.

Check out NXT on Wednesday nights (USA channel) if you want wrestling without cheesy/silly storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom