January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM peons of NT

giphy.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I'm on episode 22 of Tiger Mask W..Very enjoyable show..When it's not doing cheesy stuff (like having Makabe driven around looking for sweets and Beta buying them all up first) the show is really easy to watch and get into..Still wish they showed more in ring action though..I'm curious to see who this The Third (white tiger mask) dude is..And still waiting to see if Yellow Devil gets involved again..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I'm on episode 22 of Tiger Mask W..Very enjoyable show..When it's not doing cheesy stuff (like having Makabe driven around looking for sweets and Beta buying them all up first) the show is really easy to watch and get into..Still wish they showed more in ring action though..I'm curious to see who this The Third (white tiger mask) dude is..And still waiting to see if Yellow Devil gets involved again..

Makabe is known for his love for Sweets, IRL. He is the most used NJPW when it comes to non-wrestling engagements. So that is his thing forreal. They wanted to write that in.

I wish I could find the Original Tiger Mask cartoon SOMEWHERE man. :smh:

Again, thanks for watching

Damn man you flew through it I'm still on 5 lol

Watching RAW on AFN right now and a few thoughts are coming to mind as it goes on (if posted/questioned already, I applogize)

1) with the womens tag champs being drafted to RAW does that end the womens tag divison? whats the point of putting the champs on one brand? I thought it was done so they could float between the two. Theres no way or need for another set of belts just for Smackdown

3) why draft the 24/7 Champ as well. Same thoughts go as they do with the womens tag champs. So the 24/7 title will be a RAW exclusive or will they film skits where they get caught outside some place and lose it for Smackdown to then have it?
Don't remember if IT was mentioned for the 24/7 title, but for the Kabookies, they said that they would be able to defend the belt on both shows, however, if they were to lose the belt or split up, then they would be Raw-specific competitors. I would assume the same probably goes for Truth.

IT makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom