January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not. Kids bday party is that weekend so that’s where my focus and money will be going :lol:

happy I at least got to see Liger vs Ospreay when they were in Long Beach last year.

I am still mad because the ONLY reason why I even came to that show was to see Liger/Mysterio and it looks like we will never get that RainCheck cashed in. :smh:

I heard that Guerrero vs Rey match was good. Will check both out.
The match is more than good man. No #NTExtremes either. That match is amazing.

Train, how old are you?

WWE really messed up The American Alphas. They brought them up too early from NXT. They broke them up TOO early on the Main Roster. Damn they could have been one of the premier Tag-Teams of THIS era. That is s o upsetting/sad man.

They had the excellent match with USO’s and then dismantled the team smh

Buddy of mine sent me this from a meet & greet with Sasha this morning. Haven't heard from him other than the pic, so no idea how much time he got or what kind of mood she was in.

Screenshot_20191018-113606.png

Do folks in here actually pay for wrsstling news and content from guys like metzler, alvarez, etc?

It is one thing if they got guests interviews but isnt it a lot of just speculation with the breaking news?

I am still mad because the ONLY reason why I even came to that show was to see Liger/Mysterio and it looks like we will never get that RainCheck cashed in. :smh:

The match is more than good man. No #NTExtremes either. That match is amazing.

Yeah man that was really disappointing that we didn’t get it.

Train, how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom